Natrol Omega-3 Krill oil is a great buy...

Posted by Reviewer2655612 on Feb 14, 2012

Many krill oil products require at least 2 "servings" per day...You only have to take one Natrol...A great way to save money and get the Omega-3s that you need...

Good product well priced.

Posted by Reviewer1432293 on May 01, 2012

I like the product because it is well presented and well priced.

Best Krill Oil product

Posted by Reviewer2804853 on Mar 14, 2012

Best krill oil I've used. Reasonable price and good quality. When they added the lemon flavor cap, the capsules don't even smell nor taste bad. No after taste or burps, so it means they actually absorb fully.

Natrol Brand Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon scent.

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012

This product is economically priced, and seems to be quite effective. Krill is a healthier choice than regular fish oil because krill are at the bottom of the food chain. I will order it again. I will even recommend it to others, but please note: DON'T BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT THERE IS NO FISHY AROMA... When I first opened the bottle, I thought I had been teleported into a Fish and Chips shop! It has a strong odor of fish WITH lemon.

Krill Oil Review

Posted by Reviewer2137932 on Feb 23, 2012

I won't know how well this is working until my next labwork is done until April... I do like how it compares to other Krill Oil products; and especially like it better than taking multiple, giant fish oil caps!

Too soon to tell, but easy to digest

Posted by morganwellinger on Jul 27, 2011

This seemed to be an excellent new product and was good for the price. Its my first bottle and I know it may be a bit too soon to tell, but they digest very easily and there are no smelly burps from it. Will definitely buy again.

good

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Feb 29, 2012

I like the fact that you only take one a day.

Economical

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

More oil in each capsule, so this is the cheapest brand I think. Cannot comment on krill oil quality in this product. The box is oversized, which is bad for the environment obviously.

Helped my triglycerides

Posted by Reviewer1777503 on May 04, 2012

Before taking krill oil, I was taking regular fish oil. my triglycerides were still high. after taking krill oil, my next blood work results showed them at healthy levels.

Easy to swallow with no after taste