10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natrol, Omega-3 Krill Oil, Lemon, 1000 mg, 30 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 3-star

Very low amount of Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1052405 on Nov 13, 2011

I need about 90 Softgels in a packge.

Bottle only 1/4 full...what a waste

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on May 11, 2012

These are pretty stinky but I guess most are. I had no repeat/burping. However, makes me mad that the bottle barely has anything in it. I suppose they are afraid to fill it as the price would then scare many people away. So instead, it's a big bottle with only 30 days/30 pills inside.

Very fishy

Posted by Reviewer2329719 on Jul 24, 2012

I don't know if it's working as with any of these Omega supplements, I really can't feel the difference. But I am hoping it works. Just very smelly.

Ok

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

Might be a good product. I kept it in the fridge so I don't know if it is because of that but after a while, the inside of the softgels became bubbly and the oil started to ooze when I put a softgel in my pill container for the day. Won't buy again as I prefer a Krill oil that sustain being kept in the fridge.