no more lactose intolerant

Posted by Reviewer2558742 on Sep 18, 2006

I was so lactose intolerant, I'd vomit with diarrhea if I ate a milk product (sorry if that was too graphic). So I monkeyed around with carrying those little white pills (lactase enzyme) in my pockets for years. ThenI tried Biobeads. One tiny pill per day, & I can eat anything I want. And I mean ANY quantity of milk, cheese, ice cream, whatever, with no ill effects. Best move I ever made with a supplement except maybe elderberry lozenges to fight off colds.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3048065 on Mar 17, 2008

i know that this worked, i was able to have regular bowel movements now

Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer2411006 on Apr 18, 2008

I really love this product. I use it for 4 months and I really feel a difference. The beads are really small so easy to swallow.

As always, the best

Posted by Reviewer2751021 on Feb 02, 2009

I have been using this specific Probiotic for months now. I have not had a single cold. That might not sound amazing but I am on immunosuppresent drug therapy for an inflammatory condition. My gut is in much better shape. I not only buy these for myself now, I buy them for my best friend, her young son, my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law! Nothing but the best for those I love!

Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer1546929 on Feb 12, 2009

This is an effective probiotic that I would order again. It is good in that it has enteric coating and doesn't get destroyed in the acid environment of the stomach

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3125157 on Mar 09, 2009

Since taking the probiotic biobeads I have not had the problems with my stomach I had had previously. Plus I am not as constipated. I will continue to use this product.

GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Sep 10, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and therefore on going issues with bacteria and intestinal problems. In my research I read to use a product such as this to get some additional help. I've seen a vast improvement in my overall intestinal health and comfort since using this product. I will continue to order this as long as it is available.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1651472 on Apr 12, 2010

Unlike some acidophilus supplements I've tried, this stuff really works. Bloating and discomfort greatly reduced right away - and the price is low, too. Glad I tried it.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2168876 on May 10, 2010

This product has helped several of my friends--one who has intense IBS. For me it eases mild discomfort from dairy products if I take it consistently.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Nov 21, 2011

These seem to work really well. I feel less bloated and overall a better sense of well being.