Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus BioBeads, 90 Beads

Reviews 1-star

Natrol Biobeads

Posted by Reviewer2427523 on Sep 03, 2010

These only have 1.5 billion bacteria, whereas, the better ones have around 30 Billion bacteria. I was not aware of this when i bought them assuming yours was a best buy!

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Apr 15, 2012

I made the BIG mistake of switching from Enzymatic Therapy Pearls to Natrol a few months ago, figuring I could save a few extra bucks. Those few extra bucks cost me. This did absolutely NOTHING for me even though I was taking like 4 pills a day! I don't know how they make this product but the quality is pathetic. In addition I think I might have got a batch which was bad or expired because the pearls were closer to a light brown color than the cream color they're supposed to be. I will never switch brands again, I've learned my lesson. Enzymatic Therapy is the way to go.