Good value

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on Nov 13, 2014

The size of these capsules allows my 5 year old (I did check with the company first) to take these after he recently did a course of antibiotics. I'd already been taking them for a week or so myself so I appreciated the fact they were suitable for the whole family.

Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Feb 14, 2012

This is a decent pro biotic.

Down easy

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Feb 10, 2012

Took before and during our trip to Mexico to protect our bellies. Not sure how well they worked cause i didn't really notice anything different. They didn't cause any issues though with upset stomach or such.

B+

Posted by Reviewer2170652 on Jan 07, 2012

It's great to have a probiotic that doesn't need refrigeration. It would be nice to have a higher dosage (5 billion).

Beads

Posted by Reviewer3181511 on Jan 06, 2012

They are good for my daughter.

Great little Beads

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Dec 23, 2011

I have only been taking these for a month and I have noticed great improvement in my overall health. My digestion has improved and also yeast issues seem under control. Thanks, IHerb.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1111922 on Aug 09, 2011

This product helps my digestion better than any I have ever tried, highly recommend it. However, packaging could definitely stand improvement. Blister pack very hard to break, especially since it is a small round bead. That's what prevents me from rating it 5 stars.

Seems pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on Jul 24, 2011

Have noticed more regularity.

great "little" probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1835676 on Mar 07, 2011

started using these when I had to take antibiotics over a protracted period.My doctor said not to get any that had to be refrigerated because who could tell where along the line they might not have been. Also I didn't want any with lactose as an ingredient so I chose these and they really helped keep the yeast infections down. I continue to use them daily, for general digestive help.They're so tiny and yet enormously helpful.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2281801 on Mar 04, 2011

After having this biobeads, I found my digestion was better than before.Have recommended to many friend and my family.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »