Good value

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on Nov 13, 2014

The size of these capsules allows my 5 year old (I did check with the company first) to take these after he recently did a course of antibiotics. I'd already been taking them for a week or so myself so I appreciated the fact they were suitable for the whole family.

great "little" probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1835676 on Mar 07, 2011

started using these when I had to take antibiotics over a protracted period.My doctor said not to get any that had to be refrigerated because who could tell where along the line they might not have been. Also I didn't want any with lactose as an ingredient so I chose these and they really helped keep the yeast infections down. I continue to use them daily, for general digestive help.They're so tiny and yet enormously helpful.

Great little Beads

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Dec 23, 2011

I have only been taking these for a month and I have noticed great improvement in my overall health. My digestion has improved and also yeast issues seem under control. Thanks, IHerb.

They are working!

Posted by Reviewer2265410 on May 13, 2008

These seem to have done the trick!! Before taking these my digestion was in a pretty bad way. Since starting them about 2 weeks ago, my stomach is working nicely and im a happy camper again!

Excellent products

Posted by Reviewer3010197 on Jan 22, 2010

After taking this product for 10 days, it works great for me. Great price at iHerb too.

helpful probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1562121 on Feb 14, 2010

These probiotic beads were recommended to me by a woman doctor. I have found them most helpful in maintaining a healthy intestinal tract.

No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jun 14, 2010

These are great for travel but pretty pricey for everyday use. They ARE effective and I am happy to have them.

Good Probiotic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 14, 2010

Great size, excellent price. Will definitely use again.

Ms V

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Jul 13, 2010

Don't know as I've actually noticed this in my system. Like the tiny "pearl" size which makes them kinda fun to take. Don't know exactly what to expect as far as noticing if they're effective or not.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Sep 02, 2010

I have just started using this product this week... It is hard to say how good it is just yet, but I have been very regular all week so far.... which is very rare for me. I also take it for regulating my rosaca... not seeing a big change there... but I need to give it a couple more weeks to say for sure how it is really working.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »