Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus BioBeads, 90 Beads

Reviews 5-star

Great results

Posted by Reviewer1158907 on Oct 25, 2009

I have Celiac Disease and even after being on a gluten free diet for a couple of years, I had not been able to resolve some of my intestinal distress. I read in a Celiac Newsletter to use probiotics esp this combination. In a very short time my symptoms have resolved. It does not need refrigeration and the price is reasonable. Another plus. I will continue to purchase this product.

Celiac and Natrol BioBeads

Posted by Reviewer2329025 on Jul 24, 2010

I have Celiac Sprue. Natrol BioBeads is the BEST product I have used. With Celiac, it is very important to supplement with a very good probiotic....Natrol BioBeads is the absolute best and I've tried them all. Even if you don't have Celiac, this probiotic is beneficial to all who have digestive issues.

Mike

Posted by Reviewer1546649 on May 24, 2009

I'm a Paraplegic and use these to help with digestion. Couldn't go without them. Helps in more ways than one! Thanks.

Natrol, BioBeads, Probiotic Acidophilus Complex

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Oct 14, 2009

Really keeps my IBS in check. Missed one day recently and had much more gas/bloating.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3087764 on Mar 22, 2007

I bought these locallly (30 ct) for twice the price. It has stopped my husand's nightly heartburn.