This is my second order

Posted by Reviewer1544941 on Mar 03, 2008

I give these to my two girls aged 6 and 8 years old. Very convenient as I do not have to keep them in the fridge. They are small enough for them to swallow effortlessly too. Just hope these probiotics really adhere to their intestinal walls as claimed because there is no way of telling.

helpful probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1562121 on Feb 14, 2010

These probiotic beads were recommended to me by a woman doctor. I have found them most helpful in maintaining a healthy intestinal tract.

No refrigeration needed!

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jun 14, 2010

These are great for travel but pretty pricey for everyday use. They ARE effective and I am happy to have them.

Amazing Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1399036 on Mar 03, 2011

This product not only helps with being "regular" but since I have been using it, greatly reduces "brain fog" and helps me to think more clearly. I also give it to my son who is on the Autism Spectrum Disorder as part of his daily regimen to address constipation and his immune system. We love it!

Not really sure if it's working

Posted by Reviewer1901680 on Jun 08, 2008

I started taking this with my cousin. He said it started working immediately for him (not having diarrhea in the mornings). But I can't really seem to notice a difference. I started taking the biobeads when I went on a trip. Maybe that had some effect, I'm not sure. I hope it works for me soon~ it has been 15 days since I started.

Seems pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2160098 on Jul 24, 2011

Have noticed more regularity.

B+

Posted by Reviewer2170652 on Jan 07, 2012

It's great to have a probiotic that doesn't need refrigeration. It would be nice to have a higher dosage (5 billion).

Improved Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Nov 20, 2010

I'm a bit surprised these did anything given how tiny the beads are, but they seem to have helped my digestion (which is always a plus).

wg

Posted by Reviewer1593933 on Dec 09, 2008

This product has cured my stomach aches!!!!

Ms V

Posted by Reviewer1733809 on Jul 13, 2010

Don't know as I've actually noticed this in my system. Like the tiny "pearl" size which makes them kinda fun to take. Don't know exactly what to expect as far as noticing if they're effective or not.