Love these!!!

Posted by Reviewer1757437 on Jan 03, 2013

These are the best probiotics i have ever taken. On a whim I thought I would purchase them because my last ones were okay, but not great. These were definately worth the risk and I will be only too happy to purchase them again!

It's easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1679571 on Sep 28, 2009

I am not good at swallowing pills and tablets, but the BioBeads are really small and easy to swallow. Also, I was going to buy this product at a major supermarket first, but the price that iHerb offered was way cheaper than the store's. Thank you iHerb!

Gained my confidence.

Posted by Reviewer1869907 on Oct 09, 2007

I rarely take antibiotics, but had to recently due to serious dental surgery. I believe it was the BioBeads that prevented a yeast infection - an affliction that has always occurred anytime I've had to take antibiotics previously. I took an extra one each day for 2 weeks. I also like them because you don't have to worry if they've been refrigerated properly on their route to iherb and then on their route to you.

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer1111936 on Feb 09, 2008

Since begining these gems once a day, I haven't caught all the nasty bugs my 2 small children seem to bring home. I recommend them to my family, especially those with the chronic winter colds.

A practical and effective probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1172993 on May 29, 2009

As a frequent traveler I appreciate the convenience of probiotic beads because there is no need for refrigeration yet they seem to be every bit as effective as the less stable capsules.

can't beat the price

Posted by Reviewer3187061 on Sep 08, 2009

Love the pearl size. So small my four year old can swallow it.

The best I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1546929 on Sep 08, 2009

An excellent product - it WORKS!

Good value

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on Nov 13, 2014

The size of these capsules allows my 5 year old (I did check with the company first) to take these after he recently did a course of antibiotics. I'd already been taking them for a week or so myself so I appreciated the fact they were suitable for the whole family.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1396246 on Oct 09, 2007

This product is great. I am lactose intolerant and with this I can eat almost anything. I even recommended it to my grandfather after his long bout with antibiotics.

Best yet!

Posted by Reviewer3106692 on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken these for quite a while and have noticed a marked improvement in my digestive health. I am a firm believer in Colon Hydrotherapy and thus probiotics to replace the healthy bacteria. Over the years I have tried many different varieties and brands and so far this is the keeper!