Kept My Stomach Happy for 2 1/2 Months in Mexico!!

Posted by Reviewer1221453 on Mar 06, 2009

Prior to my purchase, I had read a scientific study (not some fluffy popular media article) that stated that this probiotic, Acidophilus, coupled with Saccharomyces, makes for a potent combo which greatly increases one's resistance to travelers' stomach ailments. As an archaeologist who travels to Mesoamerica often, I have had my share of stomach issues. Well, this past summer I had no problems whatsoever! With my prior track record, I would have to suggest that these probiotics had something to do with my health this summer. I highly recommend this combo!

A practical and effective probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1172993 on May 29, 2009

As a frequent traveler I appreciate the convenience of probiotic beads because there is no need for refrigeration yet they seem to be every bit as effective as the less stable capsules.

can't beat the price

Posted by Reviewer3187061 on Sep 08, 2009

Love the pearl size. So small my four year old can swallow it.

The best I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1546929 on Sep 08, 2009

An excellent product - it WORKS!

It's easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1679571 on Sep 28, 2009

I am not good at swallowing pills and tablets, but the BioBeads are really small and easy to swallow. Also, I was going to buy this product at a major supermarket first, but the price that iHerb offered was way cheaper than the store's. Thank you iHerb!

Gained my confidence.

Posted by Reviewer1869907 on Oct 09, 2007

I rarely take antibiotics, but had to recently due to serious dental surgery. I believe it was the BioBeads that prevented a yeast infection - an affliction that has always occurred anytime I've had to take antibiotics previously. I took an extra one each day for 2 weeks. I also like them because you don't have to worry if they've been refrigerated properly on their route to iherb and then on their route to you.

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer1111936 on Feb 09, 2008

Since begining these gems once a day, I haven't caught all the nasty bugs my 2 small children seem to bring home. I recommend them to my family, especially those with the chronic winter colds.

Good value

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on Nov 13, 2014

The size of these capsules allows my 5 year old (I did check with the company first) to take these after he recently did a course of antibiotics. I'd already been taking them for a week or so myself so I appreciated the fact they were suitable for the whole family.

Go Probiotics

Posted by yogaherb on Jul 11, 2012

My daughter has on and off problems with constipation. Since she sttarted using the probiotic beads, her issues have disappeared and stomach aches are non-existent.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Sep 19, 2011

I have come back to this one. I think it's better than others.