Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 22, 2010

Just a couple of days on this little capsule sets everything right, and then one a day maintains healthy digestion---and a happy me!

Small yet effective

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

Easy to swallow yet powerful enough to dispel an impending tummy upset caused by eating undercooked bacon. I also like the fact that they are portable and do not require refrigeration - and iherb has a great offer on this with an unbeatable price!

good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Nov 16, 2010

this is a good product and reasonably priced - nice small size i can even give it to my cats!

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1396246 on Oct 09, 2007

This product is great. I am lactose intolerant and with this I can eat almost anything. I even recommended it to my grandfather after his long bout with antibiotics.

Best yet!

Posted by Reviewer3106692 on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken these for quite a while and have noticed a marked improvement in my digestive health. I am a firm believer in Colon Hydrotherapy and thus probiotics to replace the healthy bacteria. Over the years I have tried many different varieties and brands and so far this is the keeper!

Loren in Big Cabin, OK

Posted by Reviewer2075170 on Jul 01, 2008

WONDERFUL product!! No need to refrigerate, and it maintains potency well into the intestinal tract due to proper protective coating. So small you can't believe it contains such a massive concentration of beneficial microbes. Thanks so much for carrying this great innovation.

Great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jul 03, 2010

Magnificent for traveling abroad especially in the Summer but great all-year round. I start my family on the once-a-day dosage on the day before our trip and all of us are able to eat anything and everything! Last time, I ran into a newly wed who caught "something" and honeymoon at risk of being ruined so I shared the pearls.The very next day they were off smooching again. Take this when kids in school are getting sick with flu. Give them to all in the family and see the flu pass you by!

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on Sep 09, 2008

Unlike most probiotics, these can be stored at room temperature. We still put in the fridge. My family can definitely notice a difference when taking this product. Gas issues go down and things always move along nicely. They are small however, and if they hit the floor they will roll forever.

a martin

Posted by Reviewer2776358 on Oct 09, 2008

product really works, you will know within a couple of days. if you should run out of this product you will feel the difference.

Better than yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer2182248 on Oct 11, 2008

Buy lots of yogurt and eat one every day (expensive) or take a small capsule. My choice is the capsule. Plus it has a nice combination of probiotics and keeps your digestive system on track.