Loren in Big Cabin, OK

Posted by Reviewer2075170 on Jul 01, 2008

WONDERFUL product!! No need to refrigerate, and it maintains potency well into the intestinal tract due to proper protective coating. So small you can't believe it contains such a massive concentration of beneficial microbes. Thanks so much for carrying this great innovation.

Better than yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer2182248 on Oct 11, 2008

Buy lots of yogurt and eat one every day (expensive) or take a small capsule. My choice is the capsule. Plus it has a nice combination of probiotics and keeps your digestive system on track.

Go Probiotics

Posted by yogaherb on Jul 11, 2012

My daughter has on and off problems with constipation. Since she sttarted using the probiotic beads, her issues have disappeared and stomach aches are non-existent.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 14, 2010

I won't go a day without my pro-biotic. I recently had a touch of the flu and took extra pro-biotics throughout the day. It really cured me quickly.

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1396246 on Oct 09, 2007

This product is great. I am lactose intolerant and with this I can eat almost anything. I even recommended it to my grandfather after his long bout with antibiotics.

Great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Jul 03, 2010

Magnificent for traveling abroad especially in the Summer but great all-year round. I start my family on the once-a-day dosage on the day before our trip and all of us are able to eat anything and everything! Last time, I ran into a newly wed who caught "something" and honeymoon at risk of being ruined so I shared the pearls.The very next day they were off smooching again. Take this when kids in school are getting sick with flu. Give them to all in the family and see the flu pass you by!

Great for your pets!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 01, 2010

I give these babies to my dog and cats. It is small enough that I can get it in all their mouths and take easily with minor fussing. Just in case you are wondering why i give to my pets...it helps with bad breath and other stomach problems. Keeps their systems running smoothly.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Sep 19, 2011

I have come back to this one. I think it's better than others.

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 22, 2010

Just a couple of days on this little capsule sets everything right, and then one a day maintains healthy digestion---and a happy me!

herbalist, researcher

Posted by Reviewer1088637 on Dec 19, 2008

We love these biobeads because they are so small and easy to swallow. I give them to our dog for a healing journey he is on and he doesn't detect them hidden in his food. I like them, too because of the small size. Very good product, and like the no need to refrigerate; though I know my friends still like to keep them in the fridge.