Natrol

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 18, 2011

grateful no additives chemicals

Probiotic Beads

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Apr 02, 2011

Probiotic beads have improved my life measurably.I have been using them for several years now, and I have not had a reflux (sour stomach, heartburn, up-chug, etc.)since. Natrol from iHerb is the best buy I have found!

Natrol Biobeads

Posted by Reviewer1536208 on Mar 28, 2011

I have been taking these a long time and they help my IBS a lot.

great "little" probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1835676 on Mar 07, 2011

started using these when I had to take antibiotics over a protracted period.My doctor said not to get any that had to be refrigerated because who could tell where along the line they might not have been. Also I didn't want any with lactose as an ingredient so I chose these and they really helped keep the yeast infections down. I continue to use them daily, for general digestive help.They're so tiny and yet enormously helpful.

Excellent probiotic.

Posted by Reviewer1946200 on Mar 07, 2011

I started using this instead of Enzymatic Therapy's pearls when this was on sale. I can't tell the difference, but this is still cheaper. They are both great products.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2281801 on Mar 04, 2011

After having this biobeads, I found my digestion was better than before.Have recommended to many friend and my family.

Prompt efficient and friendly customer service

Posted by Reviewer2811181 on Mar 03, 2011

I was impressed to receive a follow up email ensuring I had received my purchase even for a small item like this.I had it sent to Hong Kong and iHerb wanted to check that I received it on time and that it was cost effective for me. I did receive it on time and will definitely order again in future - to know that my order is being paid attention to and not just figures in a computer gives me a lot of faith in this company.

Amazing Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1399036 on Mar 03, 2011

This product not only helps with being "regular" but since I have been using it, greatly reduces "brain fog" and helps me to think more clearly. I also give it to my son who is on the Autism Spectrum Disorder as part of his daily regimen to address constipation and his immune system. We love it!

This probiotic works consistently and doesn't require refrigeration.

Posted by Reviewer2258782 on Feb 05, 2011

Works consistently for dairy products.

very good

Posted by Denyse on Feb 02, 2011

good qua;ity for the money