Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus BioBeads, 90 Beads

Happy Customer

Posted by Reviewer1396246 From Alabama on Oct 09, 2007

This product is great. I am lactose intolerant and with this I can eat almost anything. I even recommended it to my grandfather after his long bout with antibiotics.

Best yet!

Posted by Reviewer3106692 From Utah on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken these for quite a while and have noticed a marked improvement in my digestive health. I am a firm believer in Colon Hydrotherapy and thus probiotics to replace the healthy bacteria. Over the years I have tried many different varieties and brands and so far this is the keeper!

Loren in Big Cabin, OK

Posted by Reviewer2075170 From Oklahoma on Jul 01, 2008

WONDERFUL product!! No need to refrigerate, and it maintains potency well into the intestinal tract due to proper protective coating. So small you can't believe it contains such a massive concentration of beneficial microbes. Thanks so much for carrying this great innovation.

Great for traveling

Posted by Reviewer1410841 From Texas on Jul 03, 2010

Magnificent for traveling abroad especially in the Summer but great all-year round. I start my family on the once-a-day dosage on the day before our trip and all of us are able to eat anything and everything! Last time, I ran into a newly wed who caught "something" and honeymoon at risk of being ruined so I shared the pearls.The very next day they were off smooching again. Take this when kids in school are getting sick with flu. Give them to all in the family and see the flu pass you by!

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2984997 From Illinois on Sep 09, 2008

Unlike most probiotics, these can be stored at room temperature. We still put in the fridge. My family can definitely notice a difference when taking this product. Gas issues go down and things always move along nicely. They are small however, and if they hit the floor they will roll forever.