Great Product...for several years!

Posted by Reviewer1716952 on Sep 22, 2009

our daughter recommended your product several years ago after I had gall bladder surgery. I've been a user ever since. Also introduced it to my wife as we approach the 'golden years'. She finds is very helpful.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2758456 on Dec 10, 2008

Highly, highly recommended. I have been taking 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening, and have been seen significant improvement. Apparently all probiotics are not made the same, as I tried others with no success/change.

herbalist, researcher

Posted by Reviewer1088637 on Dec 19, 2008

We love these biobeads because they are so small and easy to swallow. I give them to our dog for a healing journey he is on and he doesn't detect them hidden in his food. I like them, too because of the small size. Very good product, and like the no need to refrigerate; though I know my friends still like to keep them in the fridge.

Quality affordable

Posted by Reviewer1891554 on Jan 30, 2010

Was so pleased to find this very fine product at such a reasonable price.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Jul 14, 2010

I won't go a day without my pro-biotic. I recently had a touch of the flu and took extra pro-biotics throughout the day. It really cured me quickly.

Great for your pets!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Jun 01, 2010

I give these babies to my dog and cats. It is small enough that I can get it in all their mouths and take easily with minor fussing. Just in case you are wondering why i give to my pets...it helps with bad breath and other stomach problems. Keeps their systems running smoothly.

Excellent products

Posted by Reviewer3010197 on Jan 22, 2010

After taking this product for 10 days, it works great for me. Great price at iHerb too.

They are working!

Posted by Reviewer2265410 on May 13, 2008

These seem to have done the trick!! Before taking these my digestion was in a pretty bad way. Since starting them about 2 weeks ago, my stomach is working nicely and im a happy camper again!

great "little" probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1835676 on Mar 07, 2011

started using these when I had to take antibiotics over a protracted period.My doctor said not to get any that had to be refrigerated because who could tell where along the line they might not have been. Also I didn't want any with lactose as an ingredient so I chose these and they really helped keep the yeast infections down. I continue to use them daily, for general digestive help.They're so tiny and yet enormously helpful.

Great little Beads

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Dec 23, 2011

I have only been taking these for a month and I have noticed great improvement in my overall health. My digestion has improved and also yeast issues seem under control. Thanks, IHerb.