Best yet!

Posted by Reviewer3106692 on Jan 01, 2008

I have taken these for quite a while and have noticed a marked improvement in my digestive health. I am a firm believer in Colon Hydrotherapy and thus probiotics to replace the healthy bacteria. Over the years I have tried many different varieties and brands and so far this is the keeper!

good probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Nov 16, 2010

this is a good product and reasonably priced - nice small size i can even give it to my cats!

Small yet effective

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

Easy to swallow yet powerful enough to dispel an impending tummy upset caused by eating undercooked bacon. I also like the fact that they are portable and do not require refrigeration - and iherb has a great offer on this with an unbeatable price!

Great product, great price.

Posted by Reviewer2984997 on Sep 09, 2008

Unlike most probiotics, these can be stored at room temperature. We still put in the fridge. My family can definitely notice a difference when taking this product. Gas issues go down and things always move along nicely. They are small however, and if they hit the floor they will roll forever.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2758456 on Dec 10, 2008

Highly, highly recommended. I have been taking 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening, and have been seen significant improvement. Apparently all probiotics are not made the same, as I tried others with no success/change.

a martin

Posted by Reviewer2776358 on Oct 09, 2008

product really works, you will know within a couple of days. if you should run out of this product you will feel the difference.

They are working!

Posted by Reviewer2265410 on May 13, 2008

These seem to have done the trick!! Before taking these my digestion was in a pretty bad way. Since starting them about 2 weeks ago, my stomach is working nicely and im a happy camper again!

Excellent products

Posted by Reviewer3010197 on Jan 22, 2010

After taking this product for 10 days, it works great for me. Great price at iHerb too.

Great little Beads

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Dec 23, 2011

I have only been taking these for a month and I have noticed great improvement in my overall health. My digestion has improved and also yeast issues seem under control. Thanks, IHerb.

great "little" probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1835676 on Mar 07, 2011

started using these when I had to take antibiotics over a protracted period.My doctor said not to get any that had to be refrigerated because who could tell where along the line they might not have been. Also I didn't want any with lactose as an ingredient so I chose these and they really helped keep the yeast infections down. I continue to use them daily, for general digestive help.They're so tiny and yet enormously helpful.