10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natrol, Probiotic Acidophilus BioBeads, 90 Beads

a martin

Posted by Reviewer2776358 on Oct 09, 2008

product really works, you will know within a couple of days. if you should run out of this product you will feel the difference.

Better than yogurt.

Posted by Reviewer2182248 on Oct 11, 2008

Buy lots of yogurt and eat one every day (expensive) or take a small capsule. My choice is the capsule. Plus it has a nice combination of probiotics and keeps your digestive system on track.

Great Product...for several years!

Posted by Reviewer1716952 on Sep 22, 2009

our daughter recommended your product several years ago after I had gall bladder surgery. I've been a user ever since. Also introduced it to my wife as we approach the 'golden years'. She finds is very helpful.

These are great!

Posted by Reviewer2758456 on Dec 10, 2008

Highly, highly recommended. I have been taking 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening, and have been seen significant improvement. Apparently all probiotics are not made the same, as I tried others with no success/change.

herbalist, researcher

Posted by Reviewer1088637 on Dec 19, 2008

We love these biobeads because they are so small and easy to swallow. I give them to our dog for a healing journey he is on and he doesn't detect them hidden in his food. I like them, too because of the small size. Very good product, and like the no need to refrigerate; though I know my friends still like to keep them in the fridge.