try it

Posted by Reviewer3334918 on Apr 26, 2008

I've tried 5 different precription and over the counter allergy medicines and a combo of this and nettle herb work better that all of them. For the first time in years I am symptom free with a combo of this,nettle herb and allegra d.

Quercetin - Great for allergies

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

Quercetin offers me relief from seasonal allergies. It works as a natural antihistamine. It is also a potent antioxidant and helps regulate blood pressure and increase the mitochondria in cells. I highly recommend.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 15, 2014

This is a fabulous product I have been taking for years. It helps with seasonal allergies and joint flexibility. I prefer tne Natrol brand as I have tried others that are derived from other sources and had a bead reaction. Also gives me some C.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Said to lower cortisol as well, but this definitely has a beneficial effect on allergies.

Order of Natrol Quercetin.

Posted by 5562481403026390155 on Jun 25, 2012

I received my order in good time. It was well packaged to protect it and handed to me by the delivery service. This product is a different company's product than I have used prior. It is working as well as the previous quercetin, and is more cost-effective. So I am happy. Thanks, iHerb, for your care in pricing, packaging and delivery! Cary

Useful, good boost of VitC and Quercetin

Posted by 5552810481218428554 on Mar 19, 2015

I overall like this product but in my experience one shouldn't take it on an empty stomache as it can cause a little upset. I like the combo of Vit C and Quercetin but have to take it more consistently to notice it's specific effect on the body.

Don't know what it's doing, but I feel better

Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Jun 19, 2014

I started taking this when I was looking for natural alternatives to over the counter anti-histamines. It doesn't replace the citirizine in an emergency but my symptoms have definitely lessened overall. I take only one capsule per day with breakfast, sometimes two if there are more allergens in environment.

Excellent

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Works wonderfully well for pain in the body especially with flu or sinusitis. Highly recommend.

Best for allergies

Posted by 4911504414836188661 on May 24, 2016

used it with many of my clinets with superb resultes.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1566416 on Apr 24, 2011

great value. easy-to-take capsules. re-buy this supplement and think it's great.