try it

Posted by Reviewer3334918 on Apr 26, 2008

I've tried 5 different precription and over the counter allergy medicines and a combo of this and nettle herb work better that all of them. For the first time in years I am symptom free with a combo of this,nettle herb and allegra d.

very helpful for allergies and lung congestion

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Jan 17, 2011

This is extremely helpful with my pollen allergies; I also use it if I get a cold to help clear my lungs out quicker.

Excellent

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Works wonderfully well for pain in the body especially with flu or sinusitis. Highly recommend.

Best for allergies

Posted by 4911504414836188661 on May 24, 2016

used it with many of my clinets with superb resultes.

Quercetin - Great for allergies

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

Quercetin offers me relief from seasonal allergies. It works as a natural antihistamine. It is also a potent antioxidant and helps regulate blood pressure and increase the mitochondria in cells. I highly recommend.

Amazing!

Posted by 5454358308673476162 on Apr 16, 2016

My doctor suggested I take this about 4 years ago. I was not seeing or feeling any results and would go off of it. I did this 3 times and w/in a few weeks I would get sick and b/c my asthma was so bad, I'd end up in the hospital. I went back on and have not missed a dose in over a year. I have gone through two cold/flu seasons and all the illnesses my kids bring home w/o getting sick or having problems w/ my asthma. This stuff is amazing!

Taking for allergies

Posted by 5023129249313288682 on Oct 15, 2016

Quercetin was recommended to me by a naturopath for mosquito and caterpillar bites and stings that turned into rashes very slow to heal. Initially one a day reduced the inflammation and itchiness but I have found that the recommended dose of two a day is needed to accelerate the healing. This product is making a difference where pharma antihistamines did nothing.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 23, 2013

Said to lower cortisol as well, but this definitely has a beneficial effect on allergies.

Order of Natrol Quercetin.

Posted by 5562481403026390155 on Jun 25, 2012

I received my order in good time. It was well packaged to protect it and handed to me by the delivery service. This product is a different company's product than I have used prior. It is working as well as the previous quercetin, and is more cost-effective. So I am happy. Thanks, iHerb, for your care in pricing, packaging and delivery! Cary

Don't know what it's doing, but I feel better

Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Jun 19, 2014

I started taking this when I was looking for natural alternatives to over the counter anti-histamines. It doesn't replace the citirizine in an emergency but my symptoms have definitely lessened overall. I take only one capsule per day with breakfast, sometimes two if there are more allergens in environment.