Great for allergies

Posted by 5536999474904424048 on Apr 22, 2012

Tried this for the first time for my allergies and it works wonders

Quercetin - Great for allergies

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

Quercetin offers me relief from seasonal allergies. It works as a natural antihistamine. It is also a potent antioxidant and helps regulate blood pressure and increase the mitochondria in cells. I highly recommend.

Useful, good boost of VitC and Quercetin

Posted by 5552810481218428554 on Mar 19, 2015

I overall like this product but in my experience one shouldn't take it on an empty stomache as it can cause a little upset. I like the combo of Vit C and Quercetin but have to take it more consistently to notice it's specific effect on the body.

Excellent

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

Works wonderfully well for pain in the body especially with flu or sinusitis. Highly recommend.

Best for allergies

Posted by 4911504414836188661 on May 24, 2016

used it with many of my clinets with superb resultes.

Taking for allergies

Posted by 5023129249313288682 on Oct 15, 2016

Quercetin was recommended to me by a naturopath for mosquito and caterpillar bites and stings that turned into rashes very slow to heal. Initially one a day reduced the inflammation and itchiness but I have found that the recommended dose of two a day is needed to accelerate the healing. This product is making a difference where pharma antihistamines did nothing.

Great

Posted by 5574231911312218698 on May 13, 2016

Made my immune system strogner and prevented allergy

Don't know what it's doing, but I feel better

Posted by Reviewer1698632 on Jun 19, 2014

I started taking this when I was looking for natural alternatives to over the counter anti-histamines. It doesn't replace the citirizine in an emergency but my symptoms have definitely lessened overall. I take only one capsule per day with breakfast, sometimes two if there are more allergens in environment.

Amazing!

Posted by 5454358308673476162 on Apr 16, 2016

My doctor suggested I take this about 4 years ago. I was not seeing or feeling any results and would go off of it. I did this 3 times and w/in a few weeks I would get sick and b/c my asthma was so bad, I'd end up in the hospital. I went back on and have not missed a dose in over a year. I have gone through two cold/flu seasons and all the illnesses my kids bring home w/o getting sick or having problems w/ my asthma. This stuff is amazing!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2169605 on Aug 15, 2014

This is a fabulous product I have been taking for years. It helps with seasonal allergies and joint flexibility. I prefer tne Natrol brand as I have tried others that are derived from other sources and had a bead reaction. Also gives me some C.