• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Customer Ratings

1st purchase of this from iHerb

Posted by 4705452469588819449 on Oct 20, 2015

Fast delivery of product. Received package in good order in under 5 working days. First time user of this supplement. Hope it works. Will definitely make future purchases with this site. Keep it up iHerb ! - Singapore

Solid, but pricey

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on May 24, 2015

I've been using Shen Min's Advanced Men's Formula for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails (I have nail fungus (24+ years) that has cleared up in 7 of 10 toes via spit (it's full of antibodies and helps evoke a humoral response) and contributions from these products), however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss at the suggested dosage (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product (the others lacked Fo Ti). Qualms: It's pricey when compared to other products (almost double if you buy the key ingredients He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) and Biotin), but a very solid formulation. If they ever lower the price, I'll be back.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer3287737 on Aug 24, 2010

I am using shen min still. I am not sure benefits of shen min.It's too early to talk about it. But i bleave that it will work. Also thanks to iHerb for the extreamly fast shipping :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1857319 on Apr 29, 2010

good product

really good

Posted by Reviewer1602451 on Sep 16, 2009

i really like that item thanks

dont bother

Posted by Reviewer1434851 on Feb 22, 2009

This is a good product, though I didnt see much of an effort. The trouble with it is that you can buy all the major ingredients much cheaper elsewhere on iherbs. So dont waste your money buying this.

It's good for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I can tell my hair grows much better with this supplement...faster. I will continue to use it.

Works for Psoriasis Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Dec 09, 2008

My husband was losing hair due to psoriasis and it pretty much filled back in after taking this supplement.

Love Shenmin!

Posted by Reviewer1214096 on Nov 06, 2008

This formula is AMAZING...I'm a woman, but I tried this formula instead of the advanced for women and it reduced the hair I lose on my head per day to about 5 strands--no kidding. But even more...it seriously reduces the hair growth on my legs!

Still not entirely convinced

Posted by Reviewer2827171 on Oct 26, 2008

Been taking it for six months or so now, haven't noticed a huge difference, although I'm not really losing hair either, so perhaps it's working!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »