Natrol, Shen Min, Advanced Men's Formula, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Shen Min Works

Posted by Reviewer1239388 on Mar 24, 2007

I have been using Shen Min for over a year and have noticed a lot less hair in the drain and on my pillow. Keep in mind that you have to use it for a few months before any results.

Works for Psoriasis Hair Loss

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Dec 09, 2008

My husband was losing hair due to psoriasis and it pretty much filled back in after taking this supplement.

Solid, but pricey

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on May 24, 2015

I've been using Shen Min's Advanced Men's Formula for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails (I have nail fungus (24+ years) that has cleared up in 7 of 10 toes via spit (it's full of antibodies and helps evoke a humoral response) and contributions from these products), however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss at the suggested dosage (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product (the others lacked Fo Ti). Qualms: It's pricey when compared to other products (almost double if you buy the key ingredients He Shou Wu (Fo Ti) and Biotin), but a very solid formulation. If they ever lower the price, I'll be back.