fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1365740 on Nov 20, 2007

I have on &off taken shen min for about two years. When I'm taking it my hair stops falling out, is stronger and healthier. I have strayed,but I will never again,this product is awesome!!!!

Letteria Beyrouty

Posted by Reviewer1653714 on Jan 18, 2011

Exelent and prompt service. Thank you.

natural

Posted by Reviewer1937164 on Nov 20, 2008

it's been only couple of weeks of using, but i can tell my hair looks better, i will keep using this product as long as i have to

Sherry

Posted by Reviewer1939126 on Dec 21, 2008

I have taken this nutrient for about a year and a half and feel it has decreased the rate of hair loss for me. Your price makes me feel like I can continue to use the product.

Shen Min

Posted by Reviewer1996373 on Jul 13, 2010

Great product!

menopause support

Posted by Reviewer3106873 on Apr 09, 2009

Hair is thicker and grows longer but also it gives help with change; as I am 51, and in midst of it, but this is not mentioned as product for that maybe because there is so little black cohosh, but enough to help

Shen mIn

Posted by Reviewer1297417 on Jul 06, 2009

In just a couple weeks my hair is thicker and I think my hair loss is subsiding. I already talked a friend into buying she min! Five stars.

Natrol, Shen Min Hair Regrowth Advanced

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on Nov 27, 2011

My hair has been falling out for many years. Now I'm seeing less fall out. Starting the 2nd bottle. Very Very happy. Sure by the time I finish the next bottle I'll be ready to give it a 5 star.Vivian

Have been taken by mum, not sure if it works

Posted by 5289317353118639568 on Jun 20, 2016

Mum has been using, must have been effective i guess.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2201276 on Dec 11, 2007

I have been using this product for two months and have been taking two a day for the most part. I have noticed significantly less shedding after taking it for a month and haven't really noticed any new hair growth yet, but I am taking one a day instead of two a couple times a week, which could be slowing the growth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »