• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Customer Ratings

natural

Posted by Reviewer1937164 on Nov 20, 2008

it's been only couple of weeks of using, but i can tell my hair looks better, i will keep using this product as long as i have to

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Nov 09, 2008

I love this product. I see an immediate shiny full difference in my hair when I take it

Shen Min

Posted by Reviewer2982073 on Nov 08, 2008

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

No results yet

Posted by Reviewer1284636 on Jan 25, 2008

Order was shipped promptly, but I'm still waiting for the topical solution to be in stock, with no way to know if/when it is. I need that before I can give a real review.

not the same

Posted by Reviewer1071525 on Dec 20, 2007

I am taking it for 3 years.It worked excellent,but since Natrol took it over from Biotech,somehow, its not working as good as before.Sorry for them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2201276 on Dec 11, 2007

I have been using this product for two months and have been taking two a day for the most part. I have noticed significantly less shedding after taking it for a month and haven't really noticed any new hair growth yet, but I am taking one a day instead of two a couple times a week, which could be slowing the growth.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1365740 on Nov 20, 2007

I have on &off taken shen min for about two years. When I'm taking it my hair stops falling out, is stronger and healthier. I have strayed,but I will never again,this product is awesome!!!!

Shen Min

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Nov 13, 2007

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

Not recommended

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 20, 2007

Two years ago, when I was 24, I had very long, blonde, thick hair. Now I have still very long, however thin hair. I don't know if it's a hormone problem, genetics, or the stress of graduate school, but my hair is thinning. After two months of using this product, I haven't noticed any improvement with my hair. I only gave it three stars because my nails seem to be harder so there might be some component that works. Overall, I do not believe this is worth 20.00 a month, based on my own experience with it. It simply did not work for the intended purpose- hair loss!

hairloss

Posted by Reviewer3336550 on Oct 16, 2007

still waiting for it to work

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »