Natrol, Shen Min, Hair Regrowth, Advanced Women's Formula, 60 Tablets

good product

Posted by Reviewer2201276 on Dec 11, 2007

I have been using this product for two months and have been taking two a day for the most part. I have noticed significantly less shedding after taking it for a month and haven't really noticed any new hair growth yet, but I am taking one a day instead of two a couple times a week, which could be slowing the growth.

not the same

Posted by Reviewer1071525 on Dec 20, 2007

I am taking it for 3 years.It worked excellent,but since Natrol took it over from Biotech,somehow, its not working as good as before.Sorry for them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1171665 on Jul 14, 2011

great price. Have not noticed too much of a difference in my hair yet.

formula change

Posted by Reviewer1882143 on Jul 21, 2007

This product has changed it's formula from what it was, so if you think you're ordering the same formulation you have in the past beware. It appears they have changed this formulation and created another product called Nu-Hair with the same ingredients previously called "Advanced Women's Formula"

It has side effects

Posted by Reviewer2525620 on Sep 15, 2014

It works on my hair loss but this product has side effects. I experienced muscle weakness and fatigue. I feel tired the entire day and I couldn't get up from my bed in the morning. After I stopped taking the tablets I regained my normal energy and strength. Will never buy this product again. I suggest to take Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3. It works well for hair loss problems without side effects.