Helpful but needs to be reformulated

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I've been using Shen Min's DHT Blocker for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails, however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product. Qualms: It's a bit pricey compared to other products, they also need to ditch some of the Saw Palmetto and replace it with Stinging Nettle which is better at blocking DHT in hair cells from personal experience (saw hundreds of new hairs growing within two weeks of adding stinging nettle and the pygeum bark to my regime). Overall, I'm ditching this product due to the price and lack of the other herb. However, it is a quality product and the third best DHT blocker that I've tried and the only one with Fo Ti (He Shou Wu). If Shen Min ever reformulates it to include the other herb and lowers the price a bit, I'll be back.

一般

Posted by 4752562102949838038 on Mar 03, 2015

這個食用了一個月,暫未見到效果,但男友的胃口反而變差了~

Used for 3 months. No change.

Posted by Reviewer1445361 on Nov 01, 2014

I used this for three months and didn't see any increase in hair growth although the product seemed to slow my hair loss. On a positive note, the vitamins gave me a ton of needed energy when I first took them but the effect tapered off over time.

It's good

Posted by 5124646717418532713 on Oct 20, 2014

after using for 3 weeks, the hair falling is slowing down, i will continue to take this pills.

Yes, it actually works

Posted by Reviewer2443961 on May 06, 2014

Saw Palmetto is not proven to regrow hair outside of tests in mice. That said, this product works. Both my girlfriend and hairdresser have commented that my receding hairline is filling in. I do not know if it is the combination of ingredients that is doing this, but it works moreso on the hairline than it does for the vertex, at least in my experience. I have taken this product for nearly 3 months and definitely notice the difference. I just bought another 4 boxes today and will continue to take Shen Min for at least a year, this time with before and after pictures. Those wanting to escape the serious side effects of finasteride, this product is for you. It is not nearly as potent, but I swear it works!

more efective if you are constant

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Jan 27, 2014

In combination with minoxidl it work for me

Product did not work

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 15, 2013

This product did not work for me, after using it for 3 months, as suggested. I have accepted the fact and am now okay with losing my hair. Good luck to you :D

good

Posted by Reviewer1682906 on Aug 12, 2013

Features Seemed to change the color of my hair to the color black from white Reduced rainfall Disadvantages Rainfall did not stop once and for all, but only reduced No increases hair density D. Holding the best product

It worked!

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on Jun 22, 2013

Hair isn't falling much nowadays after taking the tablet twice a day for about 3 months.

Works but

Posted by Reviewer1730764 on Nov 27, 2012

I have hair loss due to androgen alopecia and after I started using it, within days I noticed much less hair in a bathtub after the shower. It also improved my nails. I wasn't able to grow my nails long because they split and break terribly but after 10 days using this product I had nice hard nails and actually started using nail polish. The downsize is I immediately noticed fatigue, pale stool, pain under right rib. I ignored these signs for a month and continue using the tablets but couldn't co-op with fatigue (and bad mood because of fatigue) anymore so I stopped. Was so bad that I didn't have energy to do anything. Had to force myself to do ordinary things around the house not to mention my 3 yrs old. So I quit and energy came back right away so I knew it is from Shen Min. I am sorry it didn't work for me. It is great product if your liver can tolerate it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »