Shen Min DHT Blocker Hair Regrowth

Posted by Reviewer1430734 on Oct 29, 2008

So far this seems to be a good product. I have only been using it for about 5 weeks and my hair seems to be growing and it seems a bit thicker. It works better than anything else I have tried.

Helpful but needs to be reformulated

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I've been using Shen Min's DHT Blocker for about 18 months now. After 18 months of use, I saw a little improvement in my finger and toenails, however, I saw little improvement with my hair. By itself, it was not enough to do pretty much anything barring slowing down the rate of hair loss (I ran out a few times and immediately would notice an increase in hair loss within 5 to 7 days of being without it). When combined with other products, I did notice a minor gradual return of my hair, but would notice my hair again falling out within a week of being out of this product. Qualms: It's a bit pricey compared to other products, they also need to ditch some of the Saw Palmetto and replace it with Stinging Nettle which is better at blocking DHT in hair cells from personal experience (saw hundreds of new hairs growing within two weeks of adding stinging nettle and the pygeum bark to my regime). Overall, I'm ditching this product due to the price and lack of the other herb. However, it is a quality product and the third best DHT blocker that I've tried and the only one with Fo Ti (He Shou Wu). If Shen Min ever reformulates it to include the other herb and lowers the price a bit, I'll be back.

Super product

Posted by Reviewer1116123 on Jul 08, 2008

I've only been using this for three weeks and can allready see results. I am deffinantly adding this to my monthly shopping list.

Mild form of female alopecia: may work

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

My wife has been using this product for several months. She's almost 40 and has a very mild form of female alopecia. Without a controlled test, it's hard to tell whether her hair loss is normal, or higher. She takes other nutritional supplements as well, thus is in great health. However, she believes her finger nails and hair are stronger. She's an avid gardener and full time house mom. She has had very few nail breaks since she's been taking the product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2419622 on Feb 01, 2011

This is my second month use and my hair looks more thicker. But the hair i have lost did not come back up, so far the product is making my hair regrow stronger and thicker.

Good impression

Posted by Reviewer2936606 on Jun 10, 2011

Makes a good impression (solid mixture). Hope it works....

Still reviewing

Posted by Reviewer2912775 on Oct 24, 2011

I have been using it for a couple of weeks and the product needs some tome to show lasting results. but I feel that hair fall is lessened and will continue using the product

รพรกาดทดทพืำืำยำบดพาพ

Posted by 4737771997795467594 on Sep 30, 2012

รพรพำำีำรดนดบเลดลภสภใภฃพวพนำีัำร

good

Posted by Reviewer1682906 on Aug 12, 2013

Features Seemed to change the color of my hair to the color black from white Reduced rainfall Disadvantages Rainfall did not stop once and for all, but only reduced No increases hair density D. Holding the best product

It's good

Posted by 5124646717418532713 on Oct 20, 2014

after using for 3 weeks, the hair falling is slowing down, i will continue to take this pills.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »