• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Reviews | English

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on May 26, 2008

Scalp hair is growing in, is one inch long where hair nutrient has been applied. I can see the damaged areas responding. I mist water, drop topical, then finger pat to areas using daily. My scalp and skin feels much better. It works for me!

Slows the progression

Posted by Reviewer2004240 on Feb 15, 2009

This product slows the progression of my hair loss and I definitely do not lose as much hair as I did before. However, it does take about three months for you to see the results! Great Product!

it works

Posted by Reviewer1855322 on Mar 30, 2009

This is a gread product and it works too.. I have fine blond hair and it was thinning & falling out with bolding spots in fron and temple of hair line. Used now for 3 mo and it is almost filled in and feels thicker.. Give it and give it time to work. Don't know what will happen if I stop, so it will be a part of my daily hair care.

topical hair nutrient

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Nov 23, 2009

this product really seemed to make my hair feel healthier, especially at the hairline where there was breakage. it also makes my hair feel fuller and stronger.

Natrol, Shen Min, Topical Hair Nutrient

Posted by Reviewer3289477 on Aug 25, 2008

This product genuinely gives excellent results in hair growth and thickening of it and I assure anyone who buys and tries it will be extremely happy with it.

Natrol, Shen Min, Topical Hair Nutrient,

Posted by Reviewer2479834 on Mar 29, 2008

Better than the pills.

thicker hair and some growth

Posted by Reviewer1139917 on Jan 30, 2010

I have been using the product for three weeks and I have both thicker hair and some fill in the thinning areas. I asked my hair stylist what she thought and she concured, thicker hair. good product. I have reorded, to be sure I have it at hand.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on Dec 09, 2011

I'm a late thirties woman who had thinning hair issues. I tried minoxidil and many other products. This is the first thing I've ever bought that obviously helps my hair. I started using it on October 1 and already see results. Your hairs do grow out darker. I'm natrually blonde and this makes my hair dirty blonde. I'm fine with this and so happy to have more hair.

Works, but verrrry slowly...

Posted by Reviewer1591535 on Dec 12, 2011

I've been using this product for almost two months. Although I do not see any new hair growth (trust me, I check daily), I'm happy to report that I'm not losing truckloads of hair in the shower anymore. My hair loss is/was the result of fluctuating hormone levels in peri-meno, as well as a host of unsuccessful fertility treatments. I'm going to keep using I guess, since I'm interested in keeping the hair I've got. Not only that, but a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in awhile made an unsolicited comment about the fact that my hair appeared to have grown quite a bit since she'd last seen me. That's cool, too.

Natrol Shen Min

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Feb 19, 2009

Hair growth is noticeable. I love Natrol products, they proved quality as well as value.