Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natrol, Sleep 'n Restore, 20 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 76 reviews

Outstanding product, excellent customer service from iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2545341 on Sep 22, 2009

I love this product! I first found it for my elderly father, who had chronic pain which kept him from sleeping. I tested it on myself before sending it on, and after taking only 1/2 tablet (they are big capsules) before bedtime while watching TV from the kitchen table, I fell asleep in my chair. I shared them with my elderly mother, too - who had years of trying melatonin, http, and many other sleep remedies due to a sleep disorder. She loves it, too! Then my sister experienced a tragic event which kept her from sleeping. She tried them, too with great success. I have now sent them on to friends, with the same great reports. Make sure you have 8 hrs to sleep because the sleep is deep, and yet you wake up refreshed and not the least bit groggy. If you use them regularly, take a couple days off here and there to retain the same great results. Melatonin products work best when you take a break for a few days off and on. As an occasional remedy, these are awesome and work every time to help me fall into a deep sleep. I highly recommend these! Try 1/2 tablet first, then determine if you really need a whole one.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1820391 on Jan 04, 2008

This product works very well if you of a mature age. I don't know what age that is, but if you take it before that age, you may get horrible nightmares. I tried melatonin when I was around 40 and had the worst nightmare ever. I am of that certain age, 50+, and it gets me to sleep and puts me back to sleep if I have to get up in the night. And the best thing - I don't feel groggy in the morning.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2773856 on May 14, 2009

I take this about 2 hours before I want to sleep, and I become pleasantly tired, and then get a great night of sleep. I have used prescription sleeping medicines in the past, and this works just as well.

Couldn't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1199700 on Apr 08, 2011

I am 22, male and I have suffered from insomnia and bad sleeping patterns for many years. It's affected my studies, work and social life, I'd often be awake until only a few hours before I had to wake up. This is the cheapest and best thing I have tried to date. It only takes about half hour to work for me and I'm out like a light. If I get woken in the middle of the night (I'm a VERY light sleeper) it only takes a few minutes to get back to sleep. In short, I use them only when I know I'm going to have trouble sleeping and I haven't experienced poor sleep since!

Excellent sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jun 04, 2008

A very safe and effective sleep aid, I have been using this for a few years and it works wonderfully. Very economical as well.