• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Outstanding product, excellent customer service from iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2545341 on Sep 22, 2009

I love this product! I first found it for my elderly father, who had chronic pain which kept him from sleeping. I tested it on myself before sending it on, and after taking only 1/2 tablet (they are big capsules) before bedtime while watching TV from the kitchen table, I fell asleep in my chair. I shared them with my elderly mother, too - who had years of trying melatonin, http, and many other sleep remedies due to a sleep disorder. She loves it, too! Then my sister experienced a tragic event which kept her from sleeping. She tried them, too with great success. I have now sent them on to friends, with the same great reports. Make sure you have 8 hrs to sleep because the sleep is deep, and yet you wake up refreshed and not the least bit groggy. If you use them regularly, take a couple days off here and there to retain the same great results. Melatonin products work best when you take a break for a few days off and on. As an occasional remedy, these are awesome and work every time to help me fall into a deep sleep. I highly recommend these! Try 1/2 tablet first, then determine if you really need a whole one.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1820391 on Jan 04, 2008

This product works very well if you of a mature age. I don't know what age that is, but if you take it before that age, you may get horrible nightmares. I tried melatonin when I was around 40 and had the worst nightmare ever. I am of that certain age, 50+, and it gets me to sleep and puts me back to sleep if I have to get up in the night. And the best thing - I don't feel groggy in the morning.

Couldn't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1199700 on Apr 08, 2011

I am 22, male and I have suffered from insomnia and bad sleeping patterns for many years. It's affected my studies, work and social life, I'd often be awake until only a few hours before I had to wake up. This is the cheapest and best thing I have tried to date. It only takes about half hour to work for me and I'm out like a light. If I get woken in the middle of the night (I'm a VERY light sleeper) it only takes a few minutes to get back to sleep. In short, I use them only when I know I'm going to have trouble sleeping and I haven't experienced poor sleep since!

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2773856 on May 14, 2009

I take this about 2 hours before I want to sleep, and I become pleasantly tired, and then get a great night of sleep. I have used prescription sleeping medicines in the past, and this works just as well.

Excellent sleep aid!

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jun 04, 2008

A very safe and effective sleep aid, I have been using this for a few years and it works wonderfully. Very economical as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3022654 on Feb 29, 2008

It helps me to sleep well, and wake up refresh!

Natrol, Sleep 'n Restore

Posted by Reviewer2462278 on Nov 08, 2008

I have been using Sleep 'n Restore for about a year now and find it gives me that little extra 'edge' at night when I need to wind down. I try to skip it every once in a while since I think it makes any herbal remedy more effective when you give it a rest. IHerb.com was very efficient about processing my order and came pretty quickly.

buddy2

Posted by Reviewer1332439 on Nov 15, 2008

This is the greatest sleep aid available

Sleep...finally!

Posted by Reviewer2683170 on May 31, 2011

I had chronic insomnia (due to chronic fatigue, depression and peri-menopause) for two years. I used the Natrol Sleep 'n Restore tablets in conjunction with the Natrol liquid melatonin, The tablets get me to sleep and the liquid melatonin keeps me asleep. After two years of NOT sleeping, the sleep I get from this product is bliss! The valerian in the tablet makes it a tad stinky(!) but once you swallow it, the smell is gone. I've been using it for over a year now. Amazing value too!

Finally some help!

Posted by 5407002543483374783 on Mar 02, 2014

In the last 6 months I have tried several prescription medicines and none have helped me sleep through the night. (I fall asleep quite easily, but wake after a few hours and stay awake several hours after that.) I got these 4 days ago and now I've slept 4 nights without being awake more than 5 minutes at a time and one or two times per night. So I can very highly recommend these. :)