FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! No More Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2925083 on Jan 29, 2008

I am 64 years old and have always had an extremely hot body temperature. In the winter I never wear long sleeves or jackets. My doctors have tried everything. I tried this supplement and was shocked at how it worked. I felt relief immediately. Now I go to the store bundled up. I've even had to cut back on the dosage because now I sometimes feel cold when I'm in the snow(what a relief!!!). I no longer have to take prescription HRT medications. I would highly recommend this.

Information a little hard to understand

Posted by 5416856587842119521 on May 04, 2014

I thought these pills were 50mg each but upon further reading they are 10mg each

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health

Posted by Reviewer1010677 on Jun 26, 2008

I started taking these a year ago in order to take myself off estrogen. These capsules are the answer- no more "private summers". Thank you, Natrol!

different people different body response

Posted by 4965924373389286315 on Dec 13, 2015

my sister taking this product and it's working on her, she recommends to me. After 2 months i consumed it, still it didn't help to to alleviate my hot flashes.

mrs lines

Posted by Reviewer1369225 on May 25, 2008

excellent product. real value for money, only needed half dose ie 2 tabs.gave some to a friend same result. thanks J.

like taking capsules better than tablets

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I used soy isoflavone tablets from Walmart for years to keep my mood stable and and to stop hot flashes. After I got through menopause I quit taking them and my bone density started dropping. Once I started back on soy isoflavones my density has stayed stable. I'm assuming the capsules will work as well or better than tablets.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3338403 on Jul 02, 2010

very good product - feel good with it

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3085233 on Aug 14, 2008

The delivery was on time and the product really helps

Balance

Posted by Reviewer2959749 on Nov 21, 2008

This soy product definitely helps me maintain a balance so that hot flashes and mood swings are much improved. I plan to continue taking the Natrol brand.

jan charad

Posted by Reviewer2141198 on Aug 26, 2008

Helps control hot flushes and evens out my emotions

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »