10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

FANTASTIC PRODUCT!! No More Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer2925083 on Jan 29, 2008

I am 64 years old and have always had an extremely hot body temperature. In the winter I never wear long sleeves or jackets. My doctors have tried everything. I tried this supplement and was shocked at how it worked. I felt relief immediately. Now I go to the store bundled up. I've even had to cut back on the dosage because now I sometimes feel cold when I'm in the snow(what a relief!!!). I no longer have to take prescription HRT medications. I would highly recommend this.

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones Women's Health

Posted by Reviewer1010677 on Jun 26, 2008

I started taking these a year ago in order to take myself off estrogen. These capsules are the answer- no more "private summers". Thank you, Natrol!

like taking capsules better than tablets

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Jul 15, 2008

I used soy isoflavone tablets from Walmart for years to keep my mood stable and and to stop hot flashes. After I got through menopause I quit taking them and my bone density started dropping. Once I started back on soy isoflavones my density has stayed stable. I'm assuming the capsules will work as well or better than tablets.

mrs lines

Posted by Reviewer1369225 on May 25, 2008

excellent product. real value for money, only needed half dose ie 2 tabs.gave some to a friend same result. thanks J.

Natrol, Soy Isoflavones

Posted by Reviewer3085233 on Aug 14, 2008

The delivery was on time and the product really helps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »