Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 28, 2015

I have lost body fat.

Beast cla

Posted by 4791862431959479697 on Apr 07, 2015

The beast CLA in my heart.

CLA

Posted by 5019262054886927490 on May 19, 2015

So far the CLA is ok, takes more time though to see results. So, a later-on evaluation will be more accurate.

Ms

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Dec 12, 2015

I believe I have seen some results using this product although I haven't been using it very long, only a couple of months.

Tonalin CLA works for me

Posted by RacerWife7 on Apr 24, 2008

I have made decent progress in my weight loss with Tonalin CLA. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and in 2007 finally found the right hormone replacement for me - one that puts my hormones in balance enough for me to actually lose weight (after inexplicable major gains between the age of 38 and 42 - I'm 43 now). I do eat right and exercise every day (have for years). But, Tonalin CLA just gives me an added boost of weight loss so that I'm losing a little more quickly than I was before using it. Try it for yourself. No funky side-effects is a big plus for me.

it really works!

Posted by Reviewer1357567 on Aug 04, 2009

totally recommend this product! i use it for about 2 months now and has been able to maintain my weight despite all the things that i ate (butter, carbs) and somehow it also helps maintain the muscles..will definitely continue to use this product!

performance

Posted by Reviewer1971358 on Apr 09, 2009

Very satisfy.shipment came as ordered, ans well packed !

Stacy

Posted by Reviewer2332552 on Nov 06, 2008

I take with 7 keto look it up, CLA is a great supplement I will be taking it for the of my life.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Dec 25, 2008

Works

Good products, no harsh chemical.

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Mar 04, 2009

Excellent product, I feel less hungry but please be patient, it takes full 7 days to start feeling effect of less hunger. No caffeine so you don't feel nervous or shake. I take it first thing in the morning along with a bowl of steel cut oatmeal and black coffee. It will last me all the way through 3pm. Small snack and a light dinner. Really good product.