little problem

Posted by Reviewer1813994 on Jul 24, 2008

it really worka if try to loose weight but DO nOT ovedose. I did that, i was taking 4 tablets a day and after 2 weeks of doing that i feld minor heart pain. So please take it as recommendet. Other that that is works great.

A satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer3194989 on Jul 19, 2008

I can feel and see a difference using this product.

Alibarri

Posted by Reviewer2703429 on Jul 13, 2008

First, I must say that iherb is an excellent company. Not only are their prices great, they are tops in customer service. They let you know when you order has shipped and I usually get my order within three days or less. As for this product, I have only been using it for a few weeks, but I do feel lighter, more energized and great overall. Keep up the good work!

Alright

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Jul 03, 2008

Just like other Tonalin, but cheaper.

title required

Posted by Reviewer2532737 on Jun 14, 2008

supposedly will help keep the weight off if you diet and exercise.

great products

Posted by Reviewer2159650 on Jun 05, 2008

this is really wonderful product. love it

Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2572627 on May 20, 2008

I am very satisfied with CLA and the cost is very afforadable through iHerb.com. I recieved my CLA within 3 business day. I will purchase again from you. THANK YOU Karin

Tonalin CLA works for me

Posted by RacerWife7 on Apr 24, 2008

I have made decent progress in my weight loss with Tonalin CLA. I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and in 2007 finally found the right hormone replacement for me - one that puts my hormones in balance enough for me to actually lose weight (after inexplicable major gains between the age of 38 and 42 - I'm 43 now). I do eat right and exercise every day (have for years). But, Tonalin CLA just gives me an added boost of weight loss so that I'm losing a little more quickly than I was before using it. Try it for yourself. No funky side-effects is a big plus for me.

CLA keeps fat away!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

CLA has been shown to maintain muscle mass as we age and will keep the fat from creeping on. I've used it for four years to maintain, and have not had any weight increase.

This is working!

Posted by Reviewer2247920 on Feb 19, 2008

I feel a difference after using these for a couple of weeks. My clothes are fitting differently already!