I think it works

Posted by 5696726129804133239 on Aug 07, 2012

I am in good weight condition, just can`t get rid of the little putch on my stomach. I take 1 Softgel a day and it makes me pee 100 times a day. So when extra water is out of your body you look leaner and less bloaded. I will continue to use and let you know about my results down to the road.

Useful!

Posted by 5525895596456358644 on Aug 09, 2012

Together with exerise I can get a good result

Does what it says but...

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

This product works well -- I've had stubborn belly fat around for the longest time and exercise doesn't seem to help. Tonalin CLA product together with exercise has decreased my belly fat visibly, and my body fat percentage has reduced. Helps me last longer during workouts too. However, my head throbs slightly and I get an increased heart rate about 20 minutes after taking the product, which is why I stopped taking it. Not everyone who left a review on iHerb seemed to have the same reaction as I did though, maybe it was just not for me.

Perfect to slim down the abs area

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Fatburner without stimulants, great alternative for stimulant fatburners. I experienced loser jeans and fat loss at the abs area. This products is perfect for a 2 max 3 month period and then pause it for a month.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Jul 29, 2012

I Feeling that maskier is much better and firm,I guess you need to take this product for a while to notice a great difference

Really huge!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 04, 2012

I'm not sure if it's working well but it somehow curbs my hunger. I take breakfast at 745 and my next meal comes at 12 noon. I hope I'll see effects soon. A bad point abt it would be its size.

satisfied with tonalin.

Posted by Reviewer3052081 on Apr 17, 2012

Safflowe capsules are easy to take and do not upset the stomach like some weight loss medications do. I'm pleased with the results so far, but it has only been several weeks.

Seems Good So Far

Posted by Reviewer2252478 on Jun 06, 2012

I think it's a little soon to see real results, but I do like that Natrol helps to curb my appetite and gives me a little boost. Haven't seen any weight loss yet. These also do not make me feel jittery at all, or nauseated.

Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2929140 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm having this every day nowadays. I'm not sure about the effect yet but I believe that it will work. Actually, I overate during last two weeks but I gained weight only a little bit. I think if I eat less and have CLA, I would lose weight.

CLA