Does what it says but...

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

This product works well -- I've had stubborn belly fat around for the longest time and exercise doesn't seem to help. Tonalin CLA product together with exercise has decreased my belly fat visibly, and my body fat percentage has reduced. Helps me last longer during workouts too. However, my head throbs slightly and I get an increased heart rate about 20 minutes after taking the product, which is why I stopped taking it. Not everyone who left a review on iHerb seemed to have the same reaction as I did though, maybe it was just not for me.

Really huge!

Posted by Reviewer2827034 on Sep 04, 2012

I'm not sure if it's working well but it somehow curbs my hunger. I take breakfast at 745 and my next meal comes at 12 noon. I hope I'll see effects soon. A bad point abt it would be its size.

satisfied with tonalin.

Posted by Reviewer3052081 on Apr 17, 2012

Safflowe capsules are easy to take and do not upset the stomach like some weight loss medications do. I'm pleased with the results so far, but it has only been several weeks.

Seems Good So Far

Posted by Reviewer2252478 on Jun 06, 2012

I think it's a little soon to see real results, but I do like that Natrol helps to curb my appetite and gives me a little boost. Haven't seen any weight loss yet. These also do not make me feel jittery at all, or nauseated.

Perfect to slim down the abs area

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on Apr 22, 2013

Fatburner without stimulants, great alternative for stimulant fatburners. I experienced loser jeans and fat loss at the abs area. This products is perfect for a 2 max 3 month period and then pause it for a month.

hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2985679 on Aug 05, 2010

but it really works. Natrol's CLA could be a good gift idea!!

it works!

Posted by essentialist on Apr 10, 2014

my lehgs are stronger and slim after one month

great for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2414095 on Jun 19, 2010

Works extra well , I have lost 2kl in three weeks , I have combined this with Now Foods 7-KETO. DHEA 100mg , great combo .

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2550334 on Apr 21, 2010

a bit early to know how well this works. seems good.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer3338536 on Jan 25, 2010

It works well with my diet