Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 420 reviews
Reviews 4-star

it works

Posted by Reviewer1266235 on Apr 03, 2012

I have been using cla far a couple of months and I started seeing results. Some stubborn pounds that I just couldn't get rid of are finally melting away. Will continue buying this product.

Tonalin CLA 1200

Posted by Reviewer2867183 on Jun 03, 2009

I really like this product. With exercising, it seems to be helping my weight loss. My hair seems thicker also.

Posted by naturellen on Nov 21, 2010

I haven't yet noticed a fat loss effect but they do seem to suppress my appetite effectively when taken before eating.

No Complaints!

Posted by Reviewer1531894 on Aug 15, 2008

As far as I know, this product really works! I've always been an active, athletic person. But I recently had a baby, and I needed a boost shedding "baby weight". After MONTHS of healthy eatting and dieting I was stuck @ 145 lbs. I simply added 2 CLA softgels to my preexisting routine and I have shedded an addition 10 lbs! I currently weigh 135, 10 pounds away from my overall goal!!! My baby "muffin top" is shrinking more and more every day! August 26th will make 1 month using CLA. Also, I have not experienced any weird side effects.

Natrol

Posted by Reviewer3230045 on Aug 07, 2008

Very pleased with service, product arrived very quick. Not able to comment on effectiveness of product, as just started taking them. If i like the product i will definately buy again from iHerb.