TONALIN

Posted by Reviewer1555097 on Mar 02, 2009

I received product in record time so no problems with delivery; as far as the product, I haven't noticed any difference in my weight or anything else for that matter but it's been only two weeks only.

my go to fat buner

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Jan 13, 2011

i take one between every meal.

good

Posted by Reviewer1013331 on Feb 16, 2011

good

lean as a teen

Posted by Reviewer1199214 on Apr 13, 2011

I bought it for my wife who's 38 and after a month she could really improve her shape. Although she works out daily for 2 or 3 hours she was having a hard time to get rid of belly fat but this thing helped a lot.

Great Product Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer3235426 on May 19, 2011

This is a great product to help people who have a hard time losing weight. I've past this on to my sister and she has pass it on to her friend.

famous CLA

Posted by arjolie on Jun 02, 2011

ive heard a lot about CLA and it's my first time using it. it works good for warming body up while exercising, but i cant guarantee it reduces fat. ive only used it for a week, so im going to see the result after a month use.

Decent

Posted by Reviewer2426473 on Jul 14, 2011

Definitely feel much more comfortable with eating more high-calorie foods because of this. Although I've noticed a slight weight loss it doesn't seem to be as rapid as I expected. For those who want a decent and slightly slow pased way of losing weight without caring much for the food you eat, I'd definitely recommend this.

Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer2929140 on Apr 11, 2012

I'm having this every day nowadays. I'm not sure about the effect yet but I believe that it will work. Actually, I overate during last two weeks but I gained weight only a little bit. I think if I eat less and have CLA, I would lose weight.

satisfied with tonalin.

Posted by Reviewer3052081 on Apr 17, 2012

Safflowe capsules are easy to take and do not upset the stomach like some weight loss medications do. I'm pleased with the results so far, but it has only been several weeks.

Seems Good So Far

Posted by Reviewer2252478 on Jun 06, 2012

I think it's a little soon to see real results, but I do like that Natrol helps to curb my appetite and gives me a little boost. Haven't seen any weight loss yet. These also do not make me feel jittery at all, or nauseated.