Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 431 reviews
Reviews 5-star

little problem

Posted by Reviewer1813994 on Jul 24, 2008

it really worka if try to loose weight but DO nOT ovedose. I did that, i was taking 4 tablets a day and after 2 weeks of doing that i feld minor heart pain. So please take it as recommendet. Other that that is works great.

Can't be without

Posted by Reviewer1054585 on Dec 14, 2011

I used to work at a major vitamin store many years ago & I remember when this product came out there was talk of this preventing breast cancer. Not until they advertised it for weight loss it started selling. I tried it here for the first time, the price is PERFECT! I used as directed (3 x's a day) & I'm in love. I've always had a belly & w/this & L carnitine along w/my normal workouts I see a huge difference.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2677487 on Apr 17, 2012

I was unsure about this product at first but it turned out to work great! After two weeks of taking it, I was able to fit back into my smaller clothes! I noticed a huge difference in my thighs and my stomach as well. I am going to buy this product again!!

CLA tunes my metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Jan 09, 2010

I get trimmer and more alert with CLA than without. Well worth taking.

TONALIN CLA

Posted by Reviewer2820512 on Aug 06, 2009

I HAVE USED THIS NOW FOR TWO WEEKS AND HAVE NOTICED A DIFFERENCE IN MY APPEARENCE. I CAN NOW GET INTO DIFFERENT CLOTHES THAN BEFORE USE. I WILL RE-ORDER.