Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg, 90 Softgels (NTL-00864)

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Aug 02, 2012

My wife is using and is losing weight. Very good product.

I'm glad I didn't stop!

Posted by 5334645108002673962 on Jul 29, 2012

I was so close to giving up using this product after taking it for 2 weeks without seeing any result. I also didn't lose my appetite. Instead... I gained 4lbs in 1 week! I was so frustrated! But then I told myself that I would just finish one bottle and if nothing happened then I won't order anymore... but I'm glad I stuck with it. I am now 1 pound away from reaching my weight goal :) It just takes time before it actually start working but it's well worth it! Not only it's affordable, no negative side effects, but also very effective if you will wait patiently and use it in conjuction with a regular exercise. My body fat is melting like ice cream while building toned muscles.. and thank you so much iHerb for the fast delivery. You're the best!!!

It Works!!!

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

First off, I'm a pretty small person that has extra fat hanging in areas that still make me feel uncomfortable. Also, I feel like it's more difficult for me to lost that stubborn fat because I'm already little and muscular for my size. Anyway, I have tried so many different things that haven't worked for me in the past and have costed me a fortune. But since I started this product at the beginning of May 2012 and I have lost about 4kgs, which has been great!!! I have not changed my exercising routines or my eating habits. Additionally, I have had zero bad side affects from using this product. I will admit it did take some time before the weight started to come off, so don't give up in the first month. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1000040 on May 05, 2012

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2677487 on Apr 17, 2012

I was unsure about this product at first but it turned out to work great! After two weeks of taking it, I was able to fit back into my smaller clothes! I noticed a huge difference in my thighs and my stomach as well. I am going to buy this product again!!

Good as always.

Posted by Reviewer3251425 on Apr 16, 2012

Love it. CLA is my must have forever)

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1761776 on Feb 20, 2012

This product does work to reduce belly fat. Now mind you, this is not a quick fix - it takes time. Don't think you can take it for a week and all of a sudden the fat is gone. If you are dedicated....it does work and well worth the time and money.

NATROL, TONALIN CLA

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Feb 15, 2012

I LIKE THE PRODUCT BUT TOO SOON TO TELL YET ON WEIGHTLOSS.

diet tablet

Posted by Reviewer1669560 on Jan 05, 2012

it's good and kept your weight down

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1348297 on Dec 17, 2011

perfect and the price is so great