Great CLA

Posted by BigNanc on Aug 03, 2012

I use Tonalin CLA every day to give my body that little extra boost to help keep the weight off.

Natrol, Tonalin CLA, 1200 mg, 90 Softgels (NTL-00864)

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Aug 02, 2012

My wife is using and is losing weight. Very good product.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3122150 on Jul 30, 2012

I started taking these because I read in a magazine I could lose weight slowly but steadily. After finishing the bottle, there was no difference in my weight, so it didn't work for me.

I'm glad I didn't stop!

Posted by 5334645108002673962 on Jul 29, 2012

I was so close to giving up using this product after taking it for 2 weeks without seeing any result. I also didn't lose my appetite. Instead... I gained 4lbs in 1 week! I was so frustrated! But then I told myself that I would just finish one bottle and if nothing happened then I won't order anymore... but I'm glad I stuck with it. I am now 1 pound away from reaching my weight goal :) It just takes time before it actually start working but it's well worth it! Not only it's affordable, no negative side effects, but also very effective if you will wait patiently and use it in conjuction with a regular exercise. My body fat is melting like ice cream while building toned muscles.. and thank you so much iHerb for the fast delivery. You're the best!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2402496 on Jul 29, 2012

I Feeling that maskier is much better and firm,I guess you need to take this product for a while to notice a great difference

No luck for me

Posted by Reviewer2253579 on Jul 13, 2012

Didn't really do anything

Quite pleased!

Posted by 5183244862473093095 on Jul 12, 2012

I read a lot of reviews(good and bad) about Natrol's Tonalin CLA, and CLA in general, prior to purchasing. I take one capsule before every meal. And sometimes I take one 30 minutes before I workout as well. This stuff gives me energy to do more in the gym, it curbs my appetite, and is slowly but surely reducing my body fat. I have been taking it for three weeks and started to notice appreance-related results about two weeks in. I'm definitely buying another bottle. I had zero side effects. This supplement beats any "diet pill" out there. I feel healthy, and my body looks toned and is on the verge of being transformed into something great!!!! Not only do you loose weight but you look firmer too. love love love. hope I dont jinx it!

It Works!!!

Posted by 5656268807047833581 on Jun 28, 2012

First off, I'm a pretty small person that has extra fat hanging in areas that still make me feel uncomfortable. Also, I feel like it's more difficult for me to lost that stubborn fat because I'm already little and muscular for my size. Anyway, I have tried so many different things that haven't worked for me in the past and have costed me a fortune. But since I started this product at the beginning of May 2012 and I have lost about 4kgs, which has been great!!! I have not changed my exercising routines or my eating habits. Additionally, I have had zero bad side affects from using this product. I will admit it did take some time before the weight started to come off, so don't give up in the first month. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Didn' see any benefit for my DM2 readings...

Posted by Reviewer3305783 on Jun 23, 2012

...so I discontinued it.

great

Posted by Reviewer1935116 on Jun 12, 2012

great tasty and brings good results