diría que funciona

Posted by gurrumina on Sep 15, 2013

lo llevo usando mes y medio, junto con dieta y ejercicio 3-4 veces por semana. Me noto menos piel de naranja en los muslos y el culete mas firme. Aunque supongo que sera lo de siempre, no creo que estos resultados sean únicamente por el CLA, yo creo que es una unión de dieta, ejercicio y cremas. si se toma solo creo que es inútil ver resultados, no es milagroso. De todos los CLA, esta marca es la que mas cantidad ofrece por ese precio. Ah! las pastillas son enormes y no se pueden partir.

I still have no idea

Posted by Reviewer2827171 on Mar 18, 2009

I've been taking this for the better part of a year and I still can't tell you if it's working or not, I'm not terribly overweight (maybe ten pounds or so) but I don't have terribly good muscle tone (a situation I've been remedying for the last few months), so I figured anything that might metabolize fat would be a good idea, but I keep taking it and maybe when I finally get where I want to be I'll be able to tell if it's working or not

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1122643 on Jan 12, 2009

I heard this product was fabulous. Unfortunately, I had a reaction and cannot take.

No resoults

Posted by Reviewer1438241 on Sep 02, 2012

I cant see any affect on me. but i don't make any spots ether.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer1026689 on Sep 06, 2012

I haven't noticed any weight loss, but I also haven't gained in spite of eating lots of fattening food this summer. It seems to make me feel fuller.

I haven't noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on Sep 21, 2012

This is a new Brand for me. I usually take IronTek with good results. Supposed to help build lean muscle which I think the Irontek brand did, but I don't see it with this brand.

Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2126666 on Jul 13, 2009

I haven't noticed a difference - no weight loss but no weight gain either.

Husband's taking it

Posted by Christal on Mar 11, 2010

It's over a month now,& hubby has at most lost 1 kg. The good news is, he hasn't gained any more weight, coz he really doesn't watch what he eats and snacks a lot without working out. So, I guess it's helping. But after he's finished with this bottle, we'll probably try other weight loss products.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Oct 15, 2011

Did not seem effective for weight loss for me, but that may be due to hormonal issues I am dealing with.

Can't tell the difference