Not recommend

Posted by 5752272089347562999 on Apr 22, 2014

After taking 2 capsules daily for 3 days, I developed quite serious GI problem. Even I stopped consume this product, my diarrhea still kept continuous for more than a week. I hope I can give zero mark here. Never use it anymore!

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1000040 on May 05, 2012

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!

CLA works, Natrol brand is among the best sources

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Oct 06, 2008

Have used Natrol CLA a long time and will continue; from Consumerlab.com: CLA has been shown to help with slimming by increasing the ratio of muscle to fat, that is, increasing lean body mass. It has not been shown, however, to reduce overall weight.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1761776 on Feb 20, 2012

This product does work to reduce belly fat. Now mind you, this is not a quick fix - it takes time. Don't think you can take it for a week and all of a sudden the fat is gone. If you are dedicated....it does work and well worth the time and money.

raises your body temp

Posted by Reviewer2072990 on May 08, 2010

Thus the mechanism of the fat burner, I can maintain my weight even when I can't exercise or eat right. Be aware that you will get hot like a hot flash while taking this supplement, briefly.

See the difference!!

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Mar 14, 2008

I`ve used other CLA products and I never seen a difference. I`ve been taking this product for almost 3 weeks now, and I really am starting to see a change on my ABS, the fat is melting away. The six pack is starting to show. (I also train 5 days a week, Taebo workout for the past 8 years).

allergy

Posted by Reviewer3295658 on Apr 19, 2010

I got an eczema on my stomach after taking it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1878667 on Feb 08, 2011

It helps slimming my belly !!

I like this product

Posted by Reviewer1104167 on Oct 08, 2011

I've taken a couple of brands in the past but this is the only one that worked for me. I didn't lose a lot of weight but my clothes feel looser and I have more energy.

Male your body fat and face fat getting lesser

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

Through reading lots of literature of it, I decided to give it a try. at first week of trying, it seems not working and after the 2nd weeks, I begin to realize I body fat and face has become less chubby. Do note I take my meals as per normal and still able to achieve such effect, it means it really working well quietly in your body through its own mechanism mode.Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!