works

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Sep 15, 2012

I got this as a super special on iHerb. It's definitely got ALL of the latest fad diet wonders. I tend to stay away from Natrol products because of their 'gimmicky' marketing practices (just look at he picture on the package) but the product does seem to work. The individual components of the product are not broken out so I question whether there is enough of the 'key' ingredients.

Nice weight loss product

Posted by odereviews on Dec 03, 2012

If you eat healthy and exercise this product does make a difference, but if you are looking for miracles, and continue sitting on your couch. I doubt you will notice anything. This has African mango, green tea, green coffee, and raspberry ketones. I sweat much more than normally when I take these pre-workout. I suggest trying.

We will see

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Apr 26, 2013

Review will be posted after 10 weeks of usage !!!_____________________________________________________________________________________Well, it helps, really. I have ordered 2 more. I am sitting at home, eating what ever I want, not doing what it says on diet plan, and still it works. I have lost about 5 kilograms in 2 months. Enough for me :) 5 stars !!! But there is a catch ! I use 3 capsules per day ! _____________________________________________________________________ Ok, 20 days passed since I wrote the review and I did not loose a single gram. And even I am eating less. Well, I will keep using these no matter what, because it is helping me with simptoms of insulin resistance, it's 100% effective.

Mixed results - first attempt got side effects, second attempt good energy for work outs

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

Got this as a trial (cheap). Thought it was worth a shot. I normally wouldn't buy anything for weight loss, as I'm thin and even skinny in some parts. But sedentary life style in the last few years made some other parts not so lean, so I decided to give this a shot. Started this back in the summer and it did curb my appetite. Although, it happens in the heat, too. I did lose a few pounds, which was good, but during week 3 I developed an out-of-the-blue yeast infection (I never get those! so I think, the pepper in this might have provoked it). It got so bad, I had to stop the supplement, but didn't throw it away. About 7 months later, I decided to try it again, only with my own modifications. I only took 1 pill a day, and I took a break for 1 or 2 days each week. That strategy worked well. The caffeine in it (and maybe other ingredients) would give me the energy to work out (I was just starting it again, so motivation needed help). And just to be super safe, I started taking it only on my work-out days (about 3-4 days a week with rest days in between). So far it's been good and no major side effects. I do get caffeine withdrawal slump on some of my off days, but I crawl through it, nevertheless. As for weight loss, I'm not sure, as I'm not trying to lose it right now. I'm lifting weights to convert my fat storage into solid muscle and I consume massive amounts of calories, including protein supplements to grow muscle. So far, after about 6 weeks of intense lifting, I'm about the same weight, but I definitely see the difference in my body composition: less fat and more muscle definition below the waist & more muscle mass above the waist (I was way too skinny). I feel stronger & healthier, and my joint aches are almost gone (I was just too weak, which caused joints & ligaments to strain & hurt). So far so good, but I don't know if I'll reorder. Will see what happens after I'm done with this bottle. Hope this helps!

Great

Posted by Redseishi on Aug 26, 2012

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I've noticed my appetite going down and metabolism going up. Lot's of energy even though I have a high tolerance for coffeine. I've lost a few inches around hips and a few around waist. Clothes are sitting better. I always try to watch my diet but get crawings on sugary thigns and my metabolism is sluggish. This helps a lot. It's not a magic slimming pill but will support you with a few stubborn pounds.

Contents good

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012

I decided to give them a try since they were on sale one weekend. Ingredients are really good.

Good energy boost

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

The thing I noticed most about this product is the energy boost I got from it. That being said, I am sensitive to caffeine, so that is probably the reason. The product seems to be of good quality.

好。

Posted by Reviewer2972264 on Jan 01, 2013

吃了,没什么感觉。既没有口干舌燥,也没有心慌气短。不过我自己最近在教练指导下运动减肥。体重和脂肪率下降了,不知道是不是这个保健品的功效,大概是综合的效果吧。

Good metabolism booster

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Feb 04, 2013

Nothing is a wonder supplement but this is a solid complex for boosting metabolism and increasing energy levels while curbing your hunger and helping you body digest the food you take in.

only a week in

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Jul 16, 2014

Have only been using a week, no weight loss yet but it does curb hunger

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »