Awesome Product!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 19, 2012

Used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise... shed lots of body fat :)

Best Weight Loss EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Crazy people are emtpying the shelves! All shops in Finland say 'OUT OF STOCK'. You know why? Because this WORKS! Finnish People are Losing Weight so well with this supplement that they empty the shelves before the Finnish Government decides "this works too well" and bans selling this stuff. Most of those customers have not heard of iHerb yet =) A warning however: if this product will be banned in Finland, it will be illegal to buy this from Internet too. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. I lost 2 pounds a week. I can feel the fat burning away. Great product, as the Green coffee bean extract.

This product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Oct 28, 2012

I started taking two weeks already, and the weight slowly decline.Because the role of caffeine a day, my spirit is good.I do not have control diet, just walking one hour a day.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1700873 on Jul 22, 2012

since taking these i don't crave sweets and am losing about 1kg a week which is pretty safe now i can buy my kids biscuits and sweets without me eating them all which was the main reason i've put on so much weight but yep everyone is different healthy diet n regular exercise should see me right. good luck to others trying to loose weight!!!

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Oct 09, 2012

I like the combination of good stuff in this and it seems to give me energy. Weight loss would be great if I did their diet but just the pills I'm not sure. Did lose a few pounds gained them back and now lost them again LOL.. we will see how it goes.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3238104 on Sep 18, 2012

Does not make me jittery....seems to work!

Green Coffee Extract

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

wife loves it

Posted by maranatha on Aug 04, 2013

My wife is using this product for the last 10 days. She already commented on observing some results. see mypage for other reviews on great products

from Latvia