Awesome Product!

Posted by JacobSikais on Sep 19, 2012

Used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise... shed lots of body fat :)

Best Weight Loss EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Crazy people are emtpying the shelves! All shops in Finland say 'OUT OF STOCK'. You know why? Because this WORKS! Finnish People are Losing Weight so well with this supplement that they empty the shelves before the Finnish Government decides "this works too well" and bans selling this stuff. Most of those customers have not heard of iHerb yet =) A warning however: if this product will be banned in Finland, it will be illegal to buy this from Internet too. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. I lost 2 pounds a week. I can feel the fat burning away. Great product, as the Green coffee bean extract.

This product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer2807977 on Oct 28, 2012

I started taking two weeks already, and the weight slowly decline.Because the role of caffeine a day, my spirit is good.I do not have control diet, just walking one hour a day.

SUPER!!!!!!

Posted by 5252220885113683071 on Mar 05, 2013

On the first day of a big rush of energy. Ingredients is great. Do not drink it in the evening or do not fall asleep Good luck)))))

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jul 31, 2013

I will continue to buy these. I take 1 or 2 in the morning on a empty stomach good for energy. I am losing weight and food cravings are way down also less of an appetite!

Natrol

Posted by 5277743594508417951 on Sep 18, 2013

The best

Helped me a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1567429 on Apr 13, 2013

This product helped me lose 2 pounds, still going down and is a great combonation of weight loss products all in one!!

alex