Great for skin, okay for washing

Posted by 5101638549302499619 on Feb 20, 2016

Have been using this product for a while now and while it certainly seems to contribute to less skin irritation it doesn't do a wonderful cleaning job in the washing machine. It does leave clothes 'clean' and smelling fresh but is not able to remove even mild stains. However, didn't expect it to perform like harsh detergents so will keep using it for now.

NOPE

Posted by 4655522717510653752 on Jul 02, 2015

Maybe it's because I'm using a high efficiency washer, but this stuff just did not clean my laundry! Sweat stains and even drool stains on pillow covers didn't come out. I really wanted to like this product but sorry to say it just didn't do the job for me.

Use it for everything including body wash and shampoo

Posted by 5302545251454564972 on Apr 15, 2014

I cannot rave enough about this stuff. I used it in the shower for shampoo - had to put it on an exfoliating puff first and lather up before squeezing that onto my hair but it took like 5 secs so no big deal. Also used the puff on my body. Everything is soft and natural and f*cking amazing if i can say that :D. It's exactly what i've been looking for and i won't be buying anything else again ever. I can't wait to use it in my laundry wash tomorrow and see how soft and gorgeous and beautiful it comes out. Oh yeah, didn't even need to use argon oil for conditioner afterwards bc of the olive extract. This stuff is worth it's weight in gold. I will probably get a foaming pump bottle for it for hair and body at some point which will be absolutely perf.

EXCEPTIONALLY WONDERFUL PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2264261 on Mar 22, 2014

For years, I bought all kinds of detergents, searching for one that I love. Finally, this product is incredible. My clothes come out so clean and after drying-a beautifully soft feeling. It's expensive but you only use one squirt for a full load. It actually lasts relatively long. I am willing to pay a little extra for the unbelievable outcome. I am still in disbelief that a product does what it is advertises.

Great product

Posted by Rosequartz on Jan 18, 2014

Love it, my clothes smells great after washing, unlike using other liquid detergent.

Fantastic

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 18, 2013

I use this in a regular washer so it's very expensive! However, it's taking out marks and stains that were there through several washes! It is easy to use and I put it right where the stain is. Highly recommend, I will keep purchasing.

Excited by the Savings! Relieves the Itching!

Posted by VictorySecret on Jan 02, 2013

Definitely will purchase again as its working out cheaper than my regular detergent while I'm saving the environment! Im even more relieved than I no longer get the winter itch. The allergens in regular detergent must have contributed to many embarassing scratching in public when the irritation became unbearable. Not even special anti itch oatmeal lotions would work. This soap berry formula did the trick!

Great!

Posted by Morris on Dec 26, 2012

Use it for all my silk clothes, lingerie and bedclothes. No smell at all, just cleanness! This detergent really works though I was skeptical about it. Will buy again.

No foam at all

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Oct 18, 2012

It's a pity to pay so much and get no bubbles, though it works somehow as clothes don't stinks any more after washing)

excellent

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 21, 2012

All detergents should be this environment friendly! I like how well it works in the laundry and as a general cleaning product. I also use this to wash the cloths I wipe my cats with; I am peace knowing it is not toxic to my cats or the earth.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »