Great clean.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Oct 06, 2014

Cleanse well. Needs really wet hair to make it more liberal. Leaves hair quite dry but it's nice knowing that nasty chemicals are not responsible for that!

挺好用

Posted by organic-skin-care on Nov 17, 2013

挺好用,但不觉得像其他用户所认为的那样超级的好,一般吧。对于我这种很容易痒的头皮来说,还没达到我想要的效果。

good

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on Nov 12, 2013

I like this because it's natural. It does leave hair shiny.

Excellent

Posted by 5370170037988097805 on Oct 10, 2013

Excellent !

Do not buy this shampoo

Posted by 4870419616520393019 on May 02, 2013

I bought this shampoo thinking it would be great, all natural and such. After 2 months of usage I've lost probably about half of my hair. I never had an issue with hair loss or balding before, but now I'm just praying that it will grow back. This shampoo is very hard on your hair and it will start falling out in ridiculous quantities. Please be careful.

Brilliant for fine, oily hair

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Apr 24, 2013

I am in love with this shampoo! I have difficult very fine hair with an oily scalp and every other natural/organic shampoo I've tried left my hair to greasy, weighed down and limp. With NaturOli shampoo, my hair is very easy to manage with a lightness and softness I've never felt before, which makes it very easy to style. I highly recommend this product and will definitely be ordering this again myself.

Perfect

Posted by Morris on Nov 14, 2012

Perfect shampoo for my oily and fine hair! Leaves my hair soft, silky and fresh for full 48 hours. Shampoo is easy to apply and it gives good foam. I can go without conditioner, but it is better to apply some. Will be ordering again and again!

Naturoli Soap Nuts Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2232184 on Sep 15, 2012

I love this product, my hair is soft and shiny, and my scalp feels better than it ever has before. No more itching, no dandruff. Great stuff.

nothing change

Posted by Reviewer3136081 on Sep 13, 2012

nithing cange

Need more

Posted by 5403715108020270689 on Jul 24, 2012

There's text on the bottle saying one can expect results after at least two weeks. I am interested. The fact the shampoo is the most natural I've ever used is very nice; it looks like honey and smells like quas, gives good foam and thw bottle is big enough to last much longer than two weeks. So far I haven't noticed any changes in my hair, but I do want to continue washing them with this shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »