It's not good

Posted by Reviewer2764895 on Feb 14, 2012

After washing my hair soft, but heavy and greasy. My hair looked dirty. This shampoo isn't for me.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3214978 on Sep 28, 2011

I was using soap nuts shampoos for a while. this one is the best! Cleans well, gives my hair bounce & volume, I loved it!

from Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer1808040 on Aug 16, 2012

Super shampoo! My hair is shiny, soft now! Will buy again and again.

Wonder Product!

Posted by luineumaiel on Jul 04, 2014

After many years I can finally walk out the door with my freshly washed hair without trying to smooth it down with any additional products, and it falls beautiful. This shampoo cleans well, lathers well and leaves your hair super soft and silky even without the conditioner. I can't get over how awesome this is. Fine-haired girls, give it a shot.

Review for iHerb and for the product

Posted by 5698396978766889198 on Oct 24, 2015

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Goverement. I am in touch with the legal advisor so that this site sshould be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recomend in my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shippment. Regards, Vishal Chopra

superior

Posted by 4851441025843400208 on Nov 24, 2015

I have very dry damage hair from harsh chemicals , this shampoo really works . I been using it for a month now,my hair is softer and shiny,it's very clean,also it strip away the harsh chemical for my hair.Works very well with the hair Extreme conditioner .

Perfect Nasty-Chemical-Free Option for My Family

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Mar 21, 2016

I find this shampoo to be quite thick and prefer to dilute it before using it. Other than that, it's a perfect, nasty-chemical-free option for my whole family.

great

Posted by 4945034394915387858 on Aug 02, 2012

After trying this shampoo, my hair looked very good: clean and shiny.

gentle for hair

Posted by Viktorija on Oct 15, 2013

gentle for hair

One of the Best...

Posted by 4918987619357537847 on Oct 18, 2012

This one is really a good shampoo. It makes clean hear very well. I am using organic shampoos for three years, but as it is written your hair must to adapt to this one. It makes your hear greater in the long term of use:)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »