Why didn't I try these earlier!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 18, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....the cost savings is almost mind blowing, 5 nuts doing wash every day, lasts me two months+ , this is maybe 10cent a load if that...with no chemical, a clean feel and no scent I'll never go back!

Very good quality soap nuts

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Mar 10, 2013

I used them for laundering. Of course, don't expect them to wash same as chemicals do, but they're good.

Love My Soap Nuts

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2012

I have used soap nuts before and stopped for awhile but I am happy to be using soap nuts again. The last ones I bought were from another company and not nearly as nice as NaturOli. I will buy these again.

Soap Nuts are wonderful

Posted by 4940885468805980201 on Apr 04, 2015

I learned about soap nuts a little over a year ago. I immediately came here and ordered these ones. I have not been disappointed. I primarily use them for washing my daughter's cloth diapers but have recently taken to using them to wash everything!

Interesting and hopeful

Posted by Reviewer1280972 on Aug 28, 2015

I grabbed these to have in case things get tough and I thought it would be a good thing to have a bag of these soap nuts around. I haven't used them as of yet... I have read all the info that was along with them and even more from the great internet resources... Looks to be something I can use.

Excellent Alternative

Posted by NaturallyTess on Jan 27, 2016

Soap Nuts are an excellent alternative to chemical laundry detergents. I use 7 or 8 little soap nuts in the convenient little pouch, add a little vinegar to the washing machine for natural bleaching, add a few drops of my chosen essential oil and voila- laundry is perfectly clean. The feeling that the soap nuts give my clothes is much crisper than any other detergent out there. My clothes feel clean in addition to looking and smelling clean as well. One of these 4 oz bags lasts me about 4-5 months, depending on how much laundry I do. MUCH cheaper than chemically laden detergents. All around, these are the best way to wash laundry, in my opinion. I have been recommending them to everyone and will continue to purchase.

Good!

Posted by 5330937555888309108 on May 15, 2016

This is so cool...getting another one as a gift for friend!