New To iHerb?

NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts With 2 Muslin Drawstring Bags, 16 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2115235 on Apr 13, 2012

This product is perfect for the environment and we save a lot of money using it. Perfect combination :))) Very easy to use. No extra softeners needed. I have been using this for almost a year now. Very nice. Best, Helene (Norway)

Recomended to order it to my friends

Posted by Reviewer3168817 on Sep 22, 2011

Very nice product for resonable price. Does it works as needed. Wash well, no smell. I am statisfied.

Yay soap nuts

Posted by Reviewer1873995 on Apr 12, 2012

I used to buy Maggie's Soap Nuts but they have been discontinued. These are available at a comparable price and work just the same. They're excellent for everyday laundry and degrease my kitchen rags satisfactorily. For really bad soiling and stains I sometimes I have to use a stronger detergent, but in general soap nuts do the job. I'm very sensitive to dyes and fragrances and these have NEVER bothered my skin. I also really appreciate that they come in a big reusable cloth bag instead of plastic. Wonderful.

Soap Nuts

Posted by Reviewer3236833 on Dec 12, 2011

Love all the flower essences from this company. It has enabled me to manage the most challenging life situations more gracefully.

Quite expensive

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Sep 10, 2012

I like it for laundry but with 5 nuts washing around 5 times, they could be quite expensive, will cook it to solution to see if I can maximise usage.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »