Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2115235 on Apr 13, 2012

This product is perfect for the environment and we save a lot of money using it. Perfect combination :))) Very easy to use. No extra softeners needed. I have been using this for almost a year now. Very nice. Best, Helene (Norway)

Recomended to order it to my friends

Posted by Reviewer3168817 on Sep 22, 2011

Very nice product for resonable price. Does it works as needed. Wash well, no smell. I am statisfied.

Soap Nuts

Posted by Reviewer3236833 on Dec 12, 2011

Love all the flower essences from this company. It has enabled me to manage the most challenging life situations more gracefully.

Quite expensive

Posted by Reviewer2847967 on Sep 10, 2012

I like it for laundry but with 5 nuts washing around 5 times, they could be quite expensive, will cook it to solution to see if I can maximise usage.

Soap Nuts

Posted by 5383058889944252715 on Feb 28, 2014

This product keeps it simple, does a good job and provides a nice break from the chemicals. It won't get whites sparkling, I use the sun for extra bleaching power. I will probably use a combo of natural and chemical for laundry, in the future. This product gives me a choice.

Great product great price

Posted by 5512460279351727403 on Sep 02, 2014

My Wife only uses Soap Nuts on her denim, she has severs skin sensitivity and Soap Nuts keep things soft and comfortable.