NaturOli, Organic, Hand-Sort Select Soap Nuts With 2 Muslin Drawstring Bags, 32 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Superior Soap Nuts.

Posted by Reviewer1617904 on Oct 18, 2011

I am very pleased with the Soap Nuts. They are whole and do the job exactly as you say. I have been using soap nuts for about 3 years now but these are the best. More loads of wash per bag. Maybe because they are all whole. I also make the liquid and use for dishes and cleaning. Thank You. Pembine , WI

Happy with this product.

Posted by 5303753494800669056 on Apr 20, 2013

I am quite pleased with these soap nuts and how far it's saved on my cleaning costs the natural way. I've used these in my laundry for the past 9 months and made liqid soap by simmering them in water, adding a bit of natural dish soap and scented oils, which I used every where including as a shampoo and body wash. They do a good job, especially when used with a bit of baking soda when one has hard water like I have.

Works great!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 03, 2012

We hadn't tried soap nuts before, but they really work as they should and are good for our skin and the environment. No funny smells, and clothes feel real soft so we don't need a fabric softener anymore. These seems to be of a high quality judging by eyes and clothes, and comes in at a fair price.

Soap Nuts

Posted by 4660725698053342548 on May 22, 2012

After doing research on soap nuts, I liked everything I read. They are safe,even do more than regular soap and softner. I have been very please with the product and the service. Thank you iHerb.

Organic Soap Nuts

Posted by 5248535011918844550 on Nov 07, 2012

Was a real skeptic on the soap nuts. After trying them it is hard to use anything else. Clothes are clean, fresh, but not perfumed.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »