A must for the bed-side table.

Posted by 5745223334056293559 on Jan 13, 2015

I have found with age comes life's little problems...a build up of flem over night. This product does a good job of controlling it. I highly recommend it.

Life saver...

Posted by Reviewer1329559 on Sep 07, 2012

This was a real life saver for me, when one morning I woke up and just "knew" I was close to losing my voice again. Every time I get a cold it always comes to my throat, and I always end up struggling to regain or not lose my voice. (I speak for a living so it's just awful for me) Anyhow I had stocked up on this after hearing about guaifenesin on a US talk show, and started taking 2 large tablespoons every 4 hours and could immediately feel the clunk of mucus hanging around my throat become clear. I also used Physiomer for nasal cleaning (if you don't have this, you can make some salt water and "snort" it through your nose for a similar effect), did salt water gargling and spoke as little as possible for one whole day. By the next day, my voice was servicable again (this never happened before, it would typically worsen before getting better) and I give credit to this product for stemming my throat cold from becoming a full fledged 'no voice' fiasco. I've read somewhere that guaifenesin is supposedly good for your fertility as well, as it improves the mucus lining in your reproductory organs, but I don't know if you can take it every day without any adverse effects. I wish there was more detailed safety info provided as well, although it does say not to exceed 2000cc within 24 hours.

GREAT help!

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Mar 28, 2012

This really works!! I keep it on hand, "just in case"

Herbal Expec, Cherry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2419032 on Dec 30, 2011

Great for a cough, it doesn't necessarily keep you from coughing, it lessons the cough, I take right before I go to bed, when I have a cold, and I can go to sleep easier.

Naturade, Herbal Expec.

Posted by Reviewer2950315 on Jul 13, 2011

I took 3 rounds of anti-biotic to overcome an extreme cold. I ended up losing my voice and could not get the congestion to clear. I remembered I'd taken a cough syrup that contained gufastin in the past but was unable find that particular product to purchase anywhere. Then I found Naturade on line and it was exactly what I needed to clear up the congestion and regain my voice. Thank you!

Cough medicine

Posted by Reviewer1395982 on Jul 12, 2011

This is the only cough medicine my husband can take and it really works. Great product!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Feb 15, 2011

Good stuff: helped my mum to get rid of the bronchit.

Keep it in stock

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 24, 2010

I have used this in the past as an expectorant with bad cold and flu's that have chest congestion and it has really helped. I"m keeping a couple of bottles on hand in case we catch the swine flu. While I don't fear the virus I do think that since one of it's main complications is pneumonia that an expectorant would help one avoid that problem.

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1829241 on Sep 15, 2010

Love the product and the cheap prices.

Best cough syrup ever tried!

Posted by Reviewer1705526 on Jun 14, 2010

This syrup loosens up everything in the chest immediately. Keep it on hand so when you need it you'll have it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »