New To iHerb?

Naturade, Total Soy, Meal Replacement, Chocolate, 19.01 oz (540 g)

Love it!

Posted by 4776126376095093776 on Mar 31, 2013

I have used this product for two days. I have replaced the lunch and evening food with this beverage. I've gone down a half kg without any exercise and regular diet. The package is great and I love the chocolate flavor. It tastes better than any other meal replacements. The drink is hearty. I will definitely order more packs of this flavor. I have not yet tasted the others.

chocolate lover's dream

Posted by Reviewer3352586 on Feb 16, 2012

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of chocolate milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the vanilla are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jun 23, 2013

I like every aspect of this product except for the taste. It's VERY sweet. Granted, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for me this is almost unbearably sweet. I will continue using it, though, because it fills me up and I like that it provides me with a good amount of protein. I recommend it to people who like sweet things!

Easy to mix with good taste

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

Like the plastic container. I only use once per day and see the different after 2 weeks. Good taste for chocolate. After having for lunch, don't feel hunger at all until dinner time. Will continue to use it. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Really works to keep you full and curb cravings!

Posted by 4996647680132717900 on Jun 17, 2014

I have tried other meal replacements and this is the best by far! And the price is fantastic, not to mention the taste! DELICIOUS!! I have mine with half water and half skim milk. Tastes like a milkshake and true chocolate taste, not artificial! The reason why I started to take this was to keep my appetite down, and this really does. I don't feel hungry for 3~4 hours! I've lost about 2lbs a week by still eating two healthy meals a day and having a shake or two when I get hungry. It's stopped my night snacking and mid afternoon snacking when I need a sweet fix!