Naturade, Total Soy, Meal Replacement, Chocolate, 19.1 oz (540 g)

chocolate lover's dream

Posted by Reviewer3352586 on Feb 16, 2012

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of chocolate milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the vanilla are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

Love it!

Posted by 4776126376095093776 on Mar 31, 2013

I have used this product for two days. I have replaced the lunch and evening food with this beverage. I've gone down a half kg without any exercise and regular diet. The package is great and I love the chocolate flavor. It tastes better than any other meal replacements. The drink is hearty. I will definitely order more packs of this flavor. I have not yet tasted the others.

Yummy and Nutritious!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This meal replacement is very delicious and nutritious. I have never been the kind of person to eat much so I started taking shakes to help me reach my nutritional goals. My skin became clearer. My eyes were brighter and my hair was even grown longer, thicker and healthier. I did NOT lose weight but I know and understand that weight loss requires a calorie deficit. I was not trying to lose weight when I was using these shakes. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy meal replacement or a really easy way to get more vitamins and minerals. It tastes great! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Jun 23, 2013

I like every aspect of this product except for the taste. It's VERY sweet. Granted, I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but for me this is almost unbearably sweet. I will continue using it, though, because it fills me up and I like that it provides me with a good amount of protein. I recommend it to people who like sweet things!

I love this chocolate protein shake

Posted by 5386832783913272140 on Oct 29, 2013

As I always have craving for chocolate, it's really hard not to eat chocolate during my diet but I found this! which makes me full and taste similar to chocolate shake! I love it. definately order again! 5 starts for chocolate lovers!