Didn't disolve well and had a bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 27, 2011

I will be returning this product.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1607606 on Jan 21, 2012

The consistency is too thick so I had to add more water in order to drink it smoothly. Not much flavor for being strawberry. I won't order this flavor again.

don't like Naturade anymore

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Feb 27, 2012

as soon i compared to the Spiru-Tein (Nature's Plus) Brand i got to be aware of the difference of taste and consistence, especially the strawberry taste is so artificial and sweet...grrr, can't eat that anymore and it's definitely not creamy, it's too thin. When i started with this brand i was so happy about the cheap price, but when i can't eat it, it doesn't help at all...

Yuck

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

What was I thinking? I love food! This meal replacer, obviously, is not food. It tastes like a cross between sickly fake strawberry and cardboard. I tried mixing it with milk and with water, both were gross. Even tried blending it into a milkshake, but it didn't help. I'm tossing this away.

bad taste and got bad in my stomach

Posted by 5043387715926841786 on Jun 06, 2016

first I thought I got bad in my stomach because if smth else. but every time I make that shake I get so much air and get bad in my stomach..it tastes pretty bad as well. got a bit nauseous drinking it. gave it a try 3 times but just have to throw it away so bad it makes me feel . ..very disappointed