Delicious breakfast shake!

Posted by 4669795075278707736 on Jan 13, 2016

First time trying this meal replacement powder and I love the taste. However I'm a little disappointed with the packaging. I would expect it to be 3/4 full but it was only 1/2 full.

good product

Posted by 4860901449804686039 on Dec 12, 2015

I love this product the taste is great and nice . The texture is smooth. I noticed my arm muscles firm and stronger beside this it give me a beautiful sharp of my upper arm unlike before my arm was sagging and no strength. Therefore i give 5 stars .

Great

Posted by 4973709263111961048 on Jul 09, 2015

Makes tasty and filling milkshake

Blends in smoothie quite well

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on Jun 02, 2015

Only tried it once, the taste does get masked in my green smoothie. I actually prefer this to the chocolate. Will update if there's any changes.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1297290 on Oct 06, 2014

This is perfect! Tastes good with either water or milk. This has no artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners are a big no-no for me, since they trigger migraines, so I was very happy when I found this. I use a few drops of liquid stevia and it makes the strawberry taste pop.

Actually tastes decent.

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 06, 2014

I've ordered a large number of plant protein powders and meal replacement formulas, including rice, hemp, soy (Optimum Nutrition), pea, and others. This is among the best tasting products out there. I also ordered the chocolate version of this product and it is delicious. We all want to improve our lifestyles. Having healthy foods that aren't palatable don't help us. Products like this, that we can actually enjoy, do.

Rico.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 12, 2013

Un sabor muy logrado, está muy rico y repleto de proteínas, una maravilla.

Best mealreplacement ever!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

I've already repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so. I don't even use this to intentionally replace meals, I sometimes choose it as a meal because it tastes so good. Like a strawberry milkshake that actually makes you feel full. For a quick snack/meal on the go it's perfect! I prefer mine mixed with low-fat milk :)

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

The consistency is perfect for me. The taste is not too sweet, but enough. After a shake, not hungry any more. Very good product.

Lovely!

Posted by 5521309937932975580 on Apr 08, 2013

If you mix this one out with lacto-free milk or perhaps vanilla-flavoured soy/almond milk this stuff tastes like proper strawberry milkshake, it blends great and does not have that very obvious soy-flavour other similar products I have tried have had. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »