Great taste

Posted by paulopires on Feb 13, 2010

It's a good meal replacement. You get fully satisfied with a full sensation developing some minutes after the meal. Tastes great!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2782872 on Apr 27, 2011

The taste is good (it actually tastes like strawberry cream) and it's very satisfying. It's not chalky or salty like other similar in-store produts. I mix it in a blender with non-fat milk and it has a very thick and frothy consistency like a milkshake. It's a great price too! I'll be reordering this item.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1297290 on Oct 06, 2014

This is perfect! Tastes good with either water or milk. This has no artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners are a big no-no for me, since they trigger migraines, so I was very happy when I found this. I use a few drops of liquid stevia and it makes the strawberry taste pop.

Best mealreplacement ever!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

I've already repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so. I don't even use this to intentionally replace meals, I sometimes choose it as a meal because it tastes so good. Like a strawberry milkshake that actually makes you feel full. For a quick snack/meal on the go it's perfect! I prefer mine mixed with low-fat milk :)

Meal Replace

Posted by Reviewer2897523 on Jan 01, 2012

A very down to earth organic meal replacer that supplies protein as well.

Great value for price

Posted by Reviewer1646053 on Sep 18, 2011

It's REALLY sweet, so I cut it with some Amazing Grass to lessen the sweetness. It keeps me satisfied for about 3 hours. This is really nice with some frozen fruit, ice cubes and milk for an "ice cream" like treat

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1607606 on Jan 21, 2012

The consistency is too thick so I had to add more water in order to drink it smoothly. Not much flavor for being strawberry. I won't order this flavor again.

don't like Naturade anymore

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Feb 27, 2012

as soon i compared to the Spiru-Tein (Nature's Plus) Brand i got to be aware of the difference of taste and consistence, especially the strawberry taste is so artificial and sweet...grrr, can't eat that anymore and it's definitely not creamy, it's too thin. When i started with this brand i was so happy about the cheap price, but when i can't eat it, it doesn't help at all...

Didn't disolve well and had a bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 27, 2011

I will be returning this product.

Naturade-Total-Soy-Meal-Replacement-Strawberry-Creme-

Posted by Reviewer1037750 on Jun 22, 2010

First time to use this product. Has a good taste and I would probably buy again.