Actually tastes decent.

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 06, 2014

I've ordered a large number of plant protein powders and meal replacement formulas, including rice, hemp, soy (Optimum Nutrition), pea, and others. This is among the best tasting products out there. I also ordered the chocolate version of this product and it is delicious. We all want to improve our lifestyles. Having healthy foods that aren't palatable don't help us. Products like this, that we can actually enjoy, do.

Meal Replace

Posted by Reviewer2897523 on Jan 01, 2012

A very down to earth organic meal replacer that supplies protein as well.

Great value for price

Posted by Reviewer1646053 on Sep 18, 2011

It's REALLY sweet, so I cut it with some Amazing Grass to lessen the sweetness. It keeps me satisfied for about 3 hours. This is really nice with some frozen fruit, ice cubes and milk for an "ice cream" like treat

Didn't disolve well and had a bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 27, 2011

I will be returning this product.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer1607606 on Jan 21, 2012

The consistency is too thick so I had to add more water in order to drink it smoothly. Not much flavor for being strawberry. I won't order this flavor again.

don't like Naturade anymore

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Feb 27, 2012

as soon i compared to the Spiru-Tein (Nature's Plus) Brand i got to be aware of the difference of taste and consistence, especially the strawberry taste is so artificial and sweet...grrr, can't eat that anymore and it's definitely not creamy, it's too thin. When i started with this brand i was so happy about the cheap price, but when i can't eat it, it doesn't help at all...

Lovely!

Posted by 5521309937932975580 on Apr 08, 2013

If you mix this one out with lacto-free milk or perhaps vanilla-flavoured soy/almond milk this stuff tastes like proper strawberry milkshake, it blends great and does not have that very obvious soy-flavour other similar products I have tried have had. :)

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

The consistency is perfect for me. The taste is not too sweet, but enough. After a shake, not hungry any more. Very good product.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1297290 on Oct 06, 2014

This is perfect! Tastes good with either water or milk. This has no artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners are a big no-no for me, since they trigger migraines, so I was very happy when I found this. I use a few drops of liquid stevia and it makes the strawberry taste pop.

Best mealreplacement ever!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

I've already repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so. I don't even use this to intentionally replace meals, I sometimes choose it as a meal because it tastes so good. Like a strawberry milkshake that actually makes you feel full. For a quick snack/meal on the go it's perfect! I prefer mine mixed with low-fat milk :)