Delicious!!!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Jul 06, 2014

Very happy with this soy shakes. This strawberry flavor taste yummy. Good quality shakes. Will repurchase again. Thanks i-Herb for fast delivery to Malaysia. :D

Actually tastes decent.

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Jul 06, 2014

I've ordered a large number of plant protein powders and meal replacement formulas, including rice, hemp, soy (Optimum Nutrition), pea, and others. This is among the best tasting products out there. I also ordered the chocolate version of this product and it is delicious. We all want to improve our lifestyles. Having healthy foods that aren't palatable don't help us. Products like this, that we can actually enjoy, do.

Rico.

Posted by joleraspain on Nov 12, 2013

Un sabor muy logrado, está muy rico y repleto de proteínas, una maravilla.

Best mealreplacement ever!

Posted by acidwash06 on Oct 23, 2013

I've already repurchased this several times and I will continue to do so. I don't even use this to intentionally replace meals, I sometimes choose it as a meal because it tastes so good. Like a strawberry milkshake that actually makes you feel full. For a quick snack/meal on the go it's perfect! I prefer mine mixed with low-fat milk :)

Yuck

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

What was I thinking? I love food! This meal replacer, obviously, is not food. It tastes like a cross between sickly fake strawberry and cardboard. I tried mixing it with milk and with water, both were gross. Even tried blending it into a milkshake, but it didn't help. I'm tossing this away.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2680874 on Apr 26, 2013

The consistency is perfect for me. The taste is not too sweet, but enough. After a shake, not hungry any more. Very good product.

Lovely!

Posted by 5521309937932975580 on Apr 08, 2013

If you mix this one out with lacto-free milk or perhaps vanilla-flavoured soy/almond milk this stuff tastes like proper strawberry milkshake, it blends great and does not have that very obvious soy-flavour other similar products I have tried have had. :)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2156173 on Jun 16, 2012

OK taste.. not great. Chocolate is better

positive

Posted by Reviewer3358356 on Apr 01, 2012

It has a great taste but I find it too sweet.

don't like Naturade anymore

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Feb 27, 2012

as soon i compared to the Spiru-Tein (Nature's Plus) Brand i got to be aware of the difference of taste and consistence, especially the strawberry taste is so artificial and sweet...grrr, can't eat that anymore and it's definitely not creamy, it's too thin. When i started with this brand i was so happy about the cheap price, but when i can't eat it, it doesn't help at all...