A little sweet

Posted by 5559556469177703477 on Apr 01, 2016

Use this as meal replacement after gym and its fine. the powder need quite a bit of stirring or using hot water to dissolve the powder first to get it mixed well. its a little sweet for me so i usually mixed it with the chocolate one. i also use this together with overnight oats and it taste yummy.

very yummy

Posted by 4716500901497502742 on Mar 23, 2016

Yummy and very yummy than the other shakes I've tried. Great for me as my breakfast, as my breakfast is usually on the go and keeps me full!

Vanilla Total Soy

Posted by 5729736696613491425 on Mar 03, 2016

I've been looking for a meal replacement like this. Perfect thickness, love the taste, and it keeps me full for hours. I love it.

Good

Posted by oliews on Feb 11, 2016

I ordered both this and the Chocolate one, and I would recommend both. I wrote a review over at the Chocolate one, if you wanna check it out. :)

best weight loss shake ever

Posted by 5513730105063445124 on Jan 22, 2016

I love the great taste of this shake, this company is very helpful & I will buy more shakes. I ve lost 30 lbs & I have stopped smoking cigarettes, I have smoked for 14yrs & because of these shakes my weight & health are greatly improving.

taste good

Posted by 4865957172941991365 on Jan 18, 2016

I like the flavour, but I do find it's a bit too sweet so I half the dosage when mixing with milk. I do feel full for longer than usual

Quick lunch

Posted by 4925071129142322560 on Dec 12, 2015

TAsty

Superb vanilla

Posted by odereviews on Nov 16, 2015

Looking for a soy based Meal Replacement. Naturade’s vanilla flavored meal replacement is really good tasting, and the price is a bargain.

Excellent taste

Posted by 5191388527512238759 on Oct 06, 2015

This meal replacement is amazing. I love the vanilla taste and the fact it's not chalky like most of the powders. I use it at mornings for breakfast, because I usually don't have time for a normal meal. Definitely will reorder.

Love the Vanilla flavour!

Posted by 5129865545250684523 on Sep 01, 2015

Just got mine yesterday and have started taking it for dinner as a meal replacement. With much needed will power and resistant, I did not take my dinner yesterday. Plus I didn't feel hungry! The taste of the Vanilla flavour is amazing. It tasted like melted vanilla ice-cream! I am in love and hope this product has no negative side effects in the long run. Will order the chocolate flavour soon!