Excellent Taste

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

It tastes great and keeps me full. I do not mind drinking this everyday. The chocolate flavor tastes great too. I purchased both and will repurchase again if I need another round of diet.

味道不错

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

vanilla口味比草莓味好呢。瘦身有没有效果不知道,就是懒惰的时候的代餐。还蛮方便的。放点香蕉、蓝莓、牛奶、一勺粉末,能量水果奶昔就做好了。

Yummy and Nutritious!

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

This meal replacement is very delicious and nutritious. I have never been the kind of person to eat much so I started taking shakes to help me reach my nutritional goals. My skin became clearer. My eyes were brighter and my hair was even grown longer, thicker and healthier. I did NOT lose weight but I know and understand that weight loss requires a calorie deficit. I was not trying to lose weight when I was using these shakes. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a healthy meal replacement or a really easy way to get more vitamins and minerals. It tastes great! ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Simply in love/Влюблена

Posted by 5255024582725363374 on Jul 08, 2015

I shake 2 scoops with COLD milk and water and enjoy =) this is very important to use cold liquids, this is tastier and refreshing. I replace my breakfast, sometimes lunch or dinner, just once a day. Slimming a bit in 1 week time. Ive been taking chocolate one and now ordered vanilla so after 2 weeks i shall update my review. Смешиваю 2 мерные ложки с ХОЛОДНЫМ молоком или водой и наслаждаюсь. Очень важно использовать именно холодные жидкости. так вкуснее и освежает. Заменяю завтрак, иногда обед или ужин, всего раз в день. Замечаю, что вес пошел вниз немного за одну неделю. Я пила шоколадный и сейчас заказала ванильный, так что через 2 недели обновлю отзыв.

完美的代餐奶昔

Posted by LOVEXUN on May 12, 2015

味道超级好,吃了饱腹感很强烈,每天早晚两餐,不到一周就瘦了4公斤了,配合苹果纤维粉了。

Delicious

Posted by 5404679937751843568 on Apr 29, 2015

I give these to my husband, and he has already lost a couple of kilos :))

Tasty

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 16, 2015

Really tasty. Would buy more

best meal replacement

Posted by 5088788141402427840 on Mar 28, 2015

huge amount. flavory and yummy

ok

Posted by 4652620445206889470 on Mar 11, 2015

the taste is not wonderful but it is ok.

Good value

Posted by 4934165526513006000 on Feb 20, 2015

Delicious and product mixes well! Satisfying the hunger for about 3 hours. Price recommended and I loved the more vanilla flavor from chocolate. However, the new price of IHERB shipments to Israel, spoiling some of the economic viability of the order from this site.