yummy....

Posted by 5157359521960809877 on Aug 16, 2014

Very tasty and healthy substitute for food! I make it with milk is very tasty! I recommend this to anyone who loves vanilla!

Tasty and cheap

Posted by 4784417638292827143 on Apr 13, 2013

Great, delicious taste. Not too sweet for me, easy to mix. Very cheap product that keeps you full for a few hours. Also great with fruit or instant coffee. Will buy again!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2832840 on Jan 02, 2012

I love it :)

Delicious

Posted by 5404679937751843568 on Apr 29, 2015

I give these to my husband, and he has already lost a couple of kilos :))

Good

Posted by happydays on Jul 18, 2011

Nice taste and filling. I Like to shake it with a tsp of instant coffee:)

Tastes artificial

Posted by 4734276135233697735 on Apr 05, 2015

I mixed it with water, didn't enjoy very much, reminded me of powdered milk. Although it is probably a decent meal replacement for those who are really into diets.

Great taste! Great for everday use!

Posted by 5760238356732310255 on Apr 22, 2014

I don't know why but I am one of those people who are always so busy in the morning. I mix the powder with some almond or coconut milk (and extra protein powder) and I feel pretty full in the morning. It's easy to use and it taste great. I should have bought a chocolate one too because I have been doing this for a while and now I am sort of getting sick of the flavor. This has nothing to do with the meal replacement. ^^;;

Great product, I prefer the chocolate better.

Posted by 4612722309876736784 on Feb 05, 2014

I just finished the first container and can say what a great product. It blends up very nice into a thick enough consistently. Its also important to note that once blended its very smooth with no gritty texture. The tatse is pretty good overall but the chocolate is the best. I use this as my breakfast meal replacement, and who gets to say that they get to have a Chocolate 'milkshake' for breakfast everyday. Obviously there is no milk in this product, and I use water as the liquid but I reccommed putting some crushed ice in before mixing to make it nice and cold. I also purchased the chocolate flavor aswell so check out that one aswell. Lastly, There is NO funky aftertaste that you might find in other products.

It want replace a meal

Posted by 4758218832505417660 on May 05, 2015

It was mine first meal replacment that i bought, so i can't comapre. It's eatable overall has ok flavor. One portiot doesnt last for long i felt hungry less than in hour.

Meal help

Posted by 4888108942902672245 on Nov 06, 2013

The vanilla is nice, I have used it with tofu and soy milk, makes a filling nutritious meal. Would have liked it with a bit less sugar.