Yummy

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Sep 04, 2014

This powder is yummy, not too sweet and keeps u full for few hours (4 hours). It blends nicely and the shake is smooth and tasty.

Simply in love/Влюблена

Posted by 5255024582725363374 on Jul 08, 2015

I shake 2 scoops with COLD milk and water and enjoy =) this is very important to use cold liquids, this is tastier and refreshing. I replace my breakfast, sometimes lunch or dinner, just once a day. Slimming a bit in 1 week time. Ive been taking chocolate one and now ordered vanilla so after 2 weeks i shall update my review. Смешиваю 2 мерные ложки с ХОЛОДНЫМ молоком или водой и наслаждаюсь. Очень важно использовать именно холодные жидкости. так вкуснее и освежает. Заменяю завтрак, иногда обед или ужин, всего раз в день. Замечаю, что вес пошел вниз немного за одну неделю. Я пила шоколадный и сейчас заказала ванильный, так что через 2 недели обновлю отзыв.

Excellent Taste

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

It tastes great and keeps me full. I do not mind drinking this everyday. The chocolate flavor tastes great too. I purchased both and will repurchase again if I need another round of diet.

Delicious

Posted by 5404679937751843568 on Apr 29, 2015

I give these to my husband, and he has already lost a couple of kilos :))

It want replace a meal

Posted by 4758218832505417660 on May 05, 2015

It was mine first meal replacment that i bought, so i can't comapre. It's eatable overall has ok flavor. One portiot doesnt last for long i felt hungry less than in hour.

Great taste! Great for everday use!

Posted by 5760238356732310255 on Apr 22, 2014

I don't know why but I am one of those people who are always so busy in the morning. I mix the powder with some almond or coconut milk (and extra protein powder) and I feel pretty full in the morning. It's easy to use and it taste great. I should have bought a chocolate one too because I have been doing this for a while and now I am sort of getting sick of the flavor. This has nothing to do with the meal replacement. ^^;;

Almost Perfect

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014

I quite like this powder, however if it isn't mixed with other things (in a smoothie, in oatmeal, etc.) I find the artificial flavoring a little off-putting. Still one of the best I've found through iherb, in my opinion.

Great but Chocolate is better

Posted by 5701791332756804771 on Dec 24, 2014

I tried both of them (Vanilla, Chocolate). This so too sweet for me (even I like sweet things) But other than that great.

Good

Posted by happydays on Jul 18, 2011

Nice taste and filling. I Like to shake it with a tsp of instant coffee:)

Soy Meal Replacement

Posted by Reviewer1223896 on Mar 17, 2012

This is pretty good,easy to mix but a little too sweet for my liking