TASTES GOOD AND ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!!!

Posted by 5528423431617648349 on May 17, 2014

I've been eating this for 2 weeks now and have already lost about 1.5kg with exercise 3x a week!!!! This product tastes super good, even with water, i've been eating it everyday! cant leave without it now :)

Just love it!

Posted by 5659820417111222014 on Nov 22, 2014

The vanilla taste is not overwhelming, the texture is excellent. Everything is just natural compared to the other powder that I have tried before. Will definitely recommend to others.

Delicious

Posted by 5404679937751843568 on Apr 29, 2015

I give these to my husband, and he has already lost a couple of kilos :))

Simply in love/Влюблена

Posted by 5255024582725363374 on Jul 08, 2015

I shake 2 scoops with COLD milk and water and enjoy =) this is very important to use cold liquids, this is tastier and refreshing. I replace my breakfast, sometimes lunch or dinner, just once a day. Slimming a bit in 1 week time. Ive been taking chocolate one and now ordered vanilla so after 2 weeks i shall update my review. Смешиваю 2 мерные ложки с ХОЛОДНЫМ молоком или водой и наслаждаюсь. Очень важно использовать именно холодные жидкости. так вкуснее и освежает. Заменяю завтрак, иногда обед или ужин, всего раз в день. Замечаю, что вес пошел вниз немного за одну неделю. Я пила шоколадный и сейчас заказала ванильный, так что через 2 недели обновлю отзыв.

Excellent Taste

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

It tastes great and keeps me full. I do not mind drinking this everyday. The chocolate flavor tastes great too. I purchased both and will repurchase again if I need another round of diet.

It want replace a meal

Posted by 4758218832505417660 on May 05, 2015

It was mine first meal replacment that i bought, so i can't comapre. It's eatable overall has ok flavor. One portiot doesnt last for long i felt hungry less than in hour.

Great but Chocolate is better

Posted by 5701791332756804771 on Dec 24, 2014

I tried both of them (Vanilla, Chocolate). This so too sweet for me (even I like sweet things) But other than that great.

Almost Perfect

Posted by JustSarah on Oct 16, 2014

I quite like this powder, however if it isn't mixed with other things (in a smoothie, in oatmeal, etc.) I find the artificial flavoring a little off-putting. Still one of the best I've found through iherb, in my opinion.

Great product, I prefer the chocolate better.

Posted by 4612722309876736784 on Feb 05, 2014

I just finished the first container and can say what a great product. It blends up very nice into a thick enough consistently. Its also important to note that once blended its very smooth with no gritty texture. The tatse is pretty good overall but the chocolate is the best. I use this as my breakfast meal replacement, and who gets to say that they get to have a Chocolate 'milkshake' for breakfast everyday. Obviously there is no milk in this product, and I use water as the liquid but I reccommed putting some crushed ice in before mixing to make it nice and cold. I also purchased the chocolate flavor aswell so check out that one aswell. Lastly, There is NO funky aftertaste that you might find in other products.

Great taste! Great for everday use!

Posted by 5760238356732310255 on Apr 22, 2014

I don't know why but I am one of those people who are always so busy in the morning. I mix the powder with some almond or coconut milk (and extra protein powder) and I feel pretty full in the morning. It's easy to use and it taste great. I should have bought a chocolate one too because I have been doing this for a while and now I am sort of getting sick of the flavor. This has nothing to do with the meal replacement. ^^;;