July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Naturade, Weight Gain, Instant Nutrition Drink Mix, Vanilla, 16.93 oz (480 g)

Reviews 1-star

Could not make it taste good

Posted by 5455491113518451007 on Jun 14, 2013

I had high hopes for this stuff. The price was great, and it had the calorie count I was looking for. Also, it being just "vanilla," I figured I could add whatever I want to it to flavor as I liked (chocolate, fruit, etc.). The first time I tried it, I basically added it to a fruit smoothie (using the suggested serving size). It had a very strange taste to it. The next time I did it, I added a bunch of chocolate syrup, and it did nothing to mask the strange flavor of the powder. I've even cut the serving size in half, and the smell and taste of it makes me gag. I've read other reviews on Amazon saying that it tastes like pancake batter, and that is a pretty accurate description. Some people have liked the flavor, but I can't stand it.