Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2597728 on Nov 16, 2007

Have used this for years. The best of this type of cleanse I have found

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2221991 on Jan 22, 2008

I was hesitant to rely on something - so I brought this into my g.p. and my ob/gyn and both said if it works, then use it. It definitely does work. I take 2 every day and never get constipated. Other supplements have made me bloated or have other negative consequences. This has none-- at least for me. I have told friends about it and one said it didn't do anything; the other said it did too much. I have been taking it for 10 years and it is very reliable.

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jul 27, 2010

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

Cleans me out!

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Mar 23, 2010

Don't need this very often but if I have splurged on white flour/sugar like at a social gathering or something, this will keep me from getting constipated and also it gives a very quick clean out of that unhealthy stuff. One cap does the trick.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1106695 on Dec 30, 2007

Very potent , yet mild,thorough and fast acting. A good product for an intense cleansing.